Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Maybe we could just make this a sticky - Page 2 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Walleye Message Central > General Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 10-18-2020, 03:21 PM
Mark R Mark R is offline
Wallhanger
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Cedar Rapids, Ia, USA.
Posts: 1,224
Default

They are poutin in Mn now. Looks like Rogers has a chance to get 3 interceptions in a half just like Cousins
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #12  
Old 10-18-2020, 03:52 PM
cutting edge
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

creed, looks like your packers are taking it in the.....just like you and your man Bobby like to...oh, we all know you know about sucking...you have mastered that according to Bobby boy...
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 10-18-2020, 03:57 PM
CreedXS CreedXS is offline
Wallhanger
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 671
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutting edge View Post
creed, looks like your packers are taking it in the.....just like you and your man Bobby like to...oh, we all know you know about sucking...you have mastered that according to Bobby boy...
Thereís That Minnesota Chump
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 10-18-2020, 04:06 PM
walleyecheek walleyecheek is offline
Wallhanger
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 903
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutting edge View Post
creed, looks like your packers are taking it in the.....just like you and your man Bobby like to...oh, we all know you know about sucking...you have mastered that according to Bobby boy...
Yeah wait till 2nd half
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 10-18-2020, 04:11 PM
walleyecheek walleyecheek is offline
Wallhanger
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 903
Default

PJ's awfully quiet tonight ? Maybe he's down at the Pink Flamingo lifting a long neck ?
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 10-18-2020, 04:20 PM
CreedXS CreedXS is offline
Wallhanger
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 671
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by walleyecheek View Post
PJ's awfully quiet tonight ? Maybe he's down at the Pink Flamingo lifting a long neck ?
I think That Minnesota Chump and BJ are getting their own kinda sticky together .
Bottom line is the Vikqueens still suck , and this ainít their year either . And next year wonít be either . They are cursed because of their rotten fans .
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 10-18-2020, 04:56 PM
cutting edge
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by walleyecheek View Post
Yeah wait till 2nd half
what am I waiting for in the 2nd half???....Brady the goat chewed up bobby boy for years...now Walleyegeek is getting spanked just like he likes it! I'll check back in to see what I'm supposed to be waiting for.....
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 10-18-2020, 05:13 PM
cutting edge
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Yeah, the fudgies look every bit as good as Sally's...I mean bobby's bills looked last Tuesday...still waiting for what I'm supposed to be waiting for....by the way, where is dorkdog?????usually she chimes in on her master's behalf...
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 10-18-2020, 05:17 PM
walleyecheek walleyecheek is offline
Wallhanger
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 903
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutting edge View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by walleyecheek View Post
Yeah wait till 2nd half
what am I waiting for in the 2nd half???....Brady the goat chewed up bobby boy for years...now Walleyegeek is getting spanked just like he likes it! I'll check back in to see what I'm supposed to be waiting for.....
yeah i dont know what your waiting for either ? Your Viqueens got spanked again ........well at least they're 1-5 or is it 2-4 i don't know it doesn't matter ??????
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 10-18-2020, 05:26 PM
cutting edge
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by walleyecheek View Post
yeah i dont know what your waiting for either ? Your Viqueens got spanked again ........well at least they're 1-5 or is it 2-4 i don't know it doesn't matter ??????
oh...you wanted me to wait to see the Bucs extend their lead....you could have at least givin me a hint at your genius that is you....time for you to wipe!!!!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:40 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.