Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Maybe we could just make this a sticky - Page 2 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Walleye Message Central > General Discussion

Old 10-18-2020, 03:21 PM
Wallhanger

They are poutin in Mn now. Looks like Rogers has a chance to get 3 interceptions in a half just like Cousins
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-18-2020, 03:52 PM
cutting edge

creed, looks like your packers are taking it in the.....just like you and your man Bobby like to...oh, we all know you know about sucking...you have mastered that according to Bobby boy...
Old 10-18-2020, 03:57 PM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutting edge View Post
creed, looks like your packers are taking it in the.....just like you and your man Bobby like to...oh, we all know you know about sucking...you have mastered that according to Bobby boy...
Thereís That Minnesota Chump
Old 10-18-2020, 04:06 PM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Yeah wait till 2nd half
Old 10-18-2020, 04:11 PM
Wallhanger

PJ's awfully quiet tonight ? Maybe he's down at the Pink Flamingo lifting a long neck ?
Old 10-18-2020, 04:20 PM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by walleyecheek View Post
PJ's awfully quiet tonight ? Maybe he's down at the Pink Flamingo lifting a long neck ?
I think That Minnesota Chump and BJ are getting their own kinda sticky together .
Bottom line is the Vikqueens still suck , and this ainít their year either . And next year wonít be either . They are cursed because of their rotten fans .
Old 10-18-2020, 04:56 PM
cutting edge

Quote:
Yeah wait till 2nd half
what am I waiting for in the 2nd half???....Brady the goat chewed up bobby boy for years...now Walleyegeek is getting spanked just like he likes it! I'll check back in to see what I'm supposed to be waiting for.....
Old 10-18-2020, 05:13 PM
cutting edge

Yeah, the fudgies look every bit as good as Sally's...I mean bobby's bills looked last Tuesday...still waiting for what I'm supposed to be waiting for....by the way, where is dorkdog?????usually she chimes in on her master's behalf...
Old 10-18-2020, 05:17 PM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Quote:
Yeah wait till 2nd half
what am I waiting for in the 2nd half???....Brady the goat chewed up bobby boy for years...now Walleyegeek is getting spanked just like he likes it! I'll check back in to see what I'm supposed to be waiting for.....
yeah i dont know what your waiting for either ? Your Viqueens got spanked again ........well at least they're 1-5 or is it 2-4 i don't know it doesn't matter ??????
Old 10-18-2020, 05:26 PM
cutting edge

Quote:
yeah i dont know what your waiting for either ? Your Viqueens got spanked again ........well at least they're 1-5 or is it 2-4 i don't know it doesn't matter ??????
oh...you wanted me to wait to see the Bucs extend their lead....you could have at least givin me a hint at your genius that is you....time for you to wipe!!!!