Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
New unit from Lowrance - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Boats, Motors, Electronics and Trailers > Electronics

Old 12-15-2020, 02:23 PM
Wallhanger

Arrow New unit from Lowrance

There is some very interesting new things coming from Lowrance, specially a new unit just below the HDS Live at a more affordable price. It's the new Elite FS (fishing system) with some excellent mapping include in the unit, can control autopilot, the new transducer Active Target and more

Here a short introduction video:*Nice introduction on the new Lowrance Elite FS (fishing system) and on the new Active Target

https://youtu.be/zLWWLC49Id8
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-15-2020, 04:02 PM
Charter Member

I can testify, the Elite FS is everything and more than the short video Andre shared depicts. I've been using it for the past few months and am continually surprised and pleased with how well it performs both with the AI 3-IN-1 transducer and with Active Target. Brighter display than the Ti2, faster and with a glass screen. Full Ethernet compatibility with HDS Live and Carbon units and without a doubt one of the best innovations I've seen from Lowrance in a mid range unit in a long time.

In regards to Active Target, well, the playing field just got leveled and its only going to get better. It works excellent, and as weather will allow over the next few weeks I'll try to get on the water and capture some good screen shots and short videos to share here!
Old 12-15-2020, 07:12 PM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawker View Post
I can testify, the Elite FS is everything and more than the short video Andre shared depicts. I've been using it for the past few months and am continually surprised and pleased with how well it performs both with the AI 3-IN-1 transducer and with Active Target. Brighter display than the Ti2, faster and with a glass screen. Full Ethernet compatibility with HDS Live and Carbon units and without a doubt one of the best innovations I've seen from Lowrance in a mid range unit in a long time.

In regards to Active Target, well, the playing field just got leveled and its only going to get better. It works excellent, and as weather will allow over the next few weeks I'll try to get on the water and capture some good screen shots and short videos to share here!
Yes Hawk if the weather will allow it! I'm awaiting my AT.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-15-2020, 07:27 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozarkeyes View Post
Yes Hawk if the weather will allow it! I'm awaiting my AT.
C'mon over and play 😊

Tags
active target , elitefs , lowrance