Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
used lund 2007 Tyee questions - Page 2 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Boats, Motors, Electronics and Trailers > Boats

Old 10-19-2012, 10:14 AM
Wallhanger

I did notice on the pics of that boat I did not see any registration numbers on the side. That would put up a red flag for me. At least I don't see them. Repainted? damaged? Sorry i see by the previous post that it has been repainted and new decals

Last edited by jrdonicht; 10-19-2012 at 10:17 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-19-2012, 10:16 AM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike7759 View Post
The boat only has 2 seats showing in the pic. If you wanted more matching seats, they will probably cost $500 each. Just an FYI.
I'd sell the 2 and get 4 Tempress seats.
Old 10-19-2012, 10:55 AM
Keeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cdnfisher View Post
Do you have some links to those boats, b/c thats not what I am seeing on either WC or Craigslist (and I have been looking) for Tyee's (or fully loaded Fisherman) with max hp? Also, the general consensus here on WC is that older electronics and equipment does not add much in value. Add in to that the fact that both motors are Hondas which will add a premium (unless ridiculously high hours) to the boat b/c of both rarity and quality and yes, IMO the boat (if undamaged) was a steal at $20500. Now that Chilli has said it has had work, I can see why it is priced the way it is and the buyer will need to make a decision. For me, if i am spending 20-25k, I will put up with a little dock rub etc., but would not be buying a boat that has need this type of work.
To say the honda's add a premium price is a personal opinion. As far as honda goes they are no leader in outboard performance or technology.

Last edited by brycer; 10-19-2012 at 10:58 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-19-2012, 02:03 PM
Minnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by brycer View Post
To say the honda's add a premium price is a personal opinion. As far as honda goes they are no leader in outboard performance or technology.
Since i doubt there are statistics to back me up, I may well have to leave it as personnel opinion. But there are two brands of outboard that seemingly have impecable(sp?) reputations, one is Honda and the other is Suzuki. Neither have the best top end, neither have the best hole shot and neither may be the prettiest, but when it comes to dependability, they simply can't be beat and when i am on the water, thats my top concern, not that i can go 2 mph faster than the other guy

Tags
boats , lund , problems , recommedations