Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Tonneau cover suggestions - Page 2 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Boats, Motors, Electronics and Trailers > Trailers and Tow Vehicles

Old 12-05-2021, 03:19 PM
Wallhanger

Check out Truxedo covers.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-05-2021, 05:38 PM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by last chance View Post
It's a little more money but why not go with the best. I've had my roll n lock for about 10 yrs and used it a lot. it still works great. it just rolls up into a small box at the front of the bed. I believe it's all aluminum. at least you owe it to yourself to check it out.
Agree with you last chance, I put one on my new truck this summer and really like it. The last three trucks have had a version of folding covers and the roll up concept is much cleaner look and works great.

https://rollnlock.com/?gclid=Cj0KCQi...0aAgz-EALw_wcB
Old 12-25-2021, 09:44 AM
Slot Fish

Default Tonneau Covers

I know you don't want to spend over $1k, but I've bought 2 retrax in past 3 yrs(2 different trucks) and they are awesome. Dry, about as flush as you can get for looks and they adjust at any point which is great, can take 500 lbs standing on top of them. Just a thought but if you call them, they typically will give you a few hundred discount, still cost you around $1,600 pre tax but worth every penny...jmo
Old 01-07-2022, 11:47 AM
Minnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juls View Post
I want to put one of these on my truck, when the one I have now gets worn.

https://diamondbackcovers.com

I have one. My only real complaint is the locks freeze up easily. I used dry graphite like the recommend, it's just how the lock is designed. If you park in a garage, this wouldn't be an issue.