Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
New worm mold - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Home Grown Tackle > HGT General Discussion

Old 03-21-2019, 11:17 AM
Charter Member

Default New worm mold

Found a new mold online and bought it. Nice size paddle tail, but I think walleye and pike will very easily tear the tails off. Probably need a short worm harness with the back hook just ahead of the slim pivot point. Plus, I think the mold might need to be deepened for a little more strength where I've noted in the bottom worm. Would lose some action, but it looks pretty fragile right there. I'm liking the slightly larger baits anymore.

Used a left over color for this first pour. Ugly color, but good use of an ugly color.

GP
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	new mold copy.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	397.2 KB
ID:	308534  

"Human beings seldom think for themselves... For the most part, members of our species simply repeat what they are told and become upset if they are exposed to any different view. The characteristic human trait is not awareness but conformity... We are stubborn, self-destructive conformists. Any other view of our species is just a self-congratulatory delusion."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement