Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Vermillion Walleye Ideas - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Walleye Message Central > Members Fishing Reports

Old 08-01-2019, 10:16 AM
Minnow

Default Vermillion Walleye Ideas

I have only fished Vermillion walleyes in the spring. I will be up there for a week from 8/10-8/17 on the East side of the lake. Does anyone have any advice on what the fish are doing this time of year? I don't need specific spots, just an idea of the general patterns for this time of year. I have everything from bobbers to leadcore to use. Thanks for the help.

Travis
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-02-2019, 08:43 PM
Keeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishnfool816 View Post
I have only fished Vermillion walleyes in the spring. I will be up there for a week from 8/10-8/17 on the East side of the lake. Does anyone have any advice on what the fish are doing this time of year? I don't need specific spots, just an idea of the general patterns for this time of year. I have everything from bobbers to leadcore to use. Thanks for the help.

Travis
Leadcore bite is usually going by then

Tags
pattern , vermillion , walleyes