Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Helix 10G2N Settings - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Boats, Motors, Electronics and Trailers > Electronics

Old 09-17-2019, 12:14 PM
Minnow

Default Helix 10G2N Settings

Just curious there are a lot of you that seem to have a lot of knowledge with the Humminbird units. I had someone make some changes to mine and now they don't seem to be reading near as well as they were. I restored defaults to get back to the beginning but am wondering if I am setting the wrong transducers for the graphs. My transom graph is on the Mega Imaging transducer and the front through my MinnKota is on the 83/200. When I mark fish they show as a small line instead of a defined arch and I'm guessing its just something in my menu's because I know the fish are bigger fish. Any help with settings appreciated.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-17-2019, 12:44 PM
Wallhanger

I recently posted my ver 2.0 firmware update experience for my Helix 7. Subsequently I found the sonar sensitivity was weak. I just checked and there is a v2.11 update available describing sensitivity improvements. Check your firmware update status.