Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
NHL playoffs - Page 3 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Walleye Message Central > General Discussion

Old 05-28-2021, 09:17 AM
Keeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJR View Post
Boring hockey is what wins playoff series a lot of the time. Can't blame the Wild for playing the way they are against the Knights. They are doing exceptionally well. Game 7 here we come!
RJR
That "boring" hockey only works when they are even or up a goal. When they get down they are forced to open it up a little.

The Avs have had their own problems when facing the Wild in past years, however each year is different.

Can't wait for round 2
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-28-2021, 11:08 AM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJR View Post
We had a heavy vaccine shortage in Canada for a while there (still do in some provinces honestly). Players are vaccinated now, but were not at the time the entire Canucks roster went down.

It's frustrating seeing stands completely full with fans at games in the US, while Canadian games are empty. We also sure miss American business at our fishing lodges and fly-in camps. Praying things are somewhat normal come the fall here...

RJR
Sorry. I did not realize that the vaccine was in short supply in Canada. I am just dying to get back to Ontario to have my dream fishing experience once again. So appreciative of your country to welcome us.
Live and die on this day......
Old 05-28-2021, 02:02 PM
Slot Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoGregS View Post
That "boring" hockey only works when they are even or up a goal. When they get down they are forced to open it up a little.

The Avs have had their own problems when facing the Wild in past years, however each year is different.

Can't wait for round 2

Islanders/Bruins, Tampa/Carolina confirmed. Boy do we have some good games coming our way. But first, game 7 tonight to see who the Avs play.

RJR
Old 05-28-2021, 02:06 PM
Slot Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportdog View Post
Sorry. I did not realize that the vaccine was in short supply in Canada. I am just dying to get back to Ontario to have my dream fishing experience once again. So appreciative of your country to welcome us.
No harm my friend! We miss your business here in the great white north. American dollars drastically help out our tourism, fishing, and hunting industries. Things have been slow, and will continue to be slow until the border opens up fully again.

Hope to see some excited American fishermen up here soon.

RJR
Old 05-31-2021, 03:55 PM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by vteye3 View Post
Its thats time of year and just cannot watch baseball nor basketball. East division is so close any team could win it. Each team has strengths and weaknesses.
I am thinking Canes win the Central. Leafs win the Canadian league if they get by McDavid. I like Colorado. Pittsburgh & Caps goaltending? Isles and Caps have the early lead. Isles beat my Bruins to advance. Yeah my B's are not in good shape at this point.
I think the Bruins looked pretty good a few nights ago to start round 2. I am hoping their play continues like that and we should have no problems sweeping them!
Old 06-02-2021, 11:30 PM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportfish1 View Post
How about no,
There is room on the bandwagon for you. Come on over. You'll like it here.....