Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Lions vs Vikings - Page 2 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Walleye Message Central > General Discussion

Old 12-05-2021, 05:34 PM
Keeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by from a vikes fan View Post
actually I'm glad it happened. Perhaps the catalyst needed to get rid of Zimmer (finally) and the change in offensive and defensive coordinators with it. They weren't going anywhere anyway this year. They have a ton of talent and it's just being wasted as usual. Yeah, lots of injuries BUT, good teams find a way to fight through it, especially against a winless team like the Lions. Bye bye Zimmer.....hopefully.
The loss is a disgrace. Zimmer and Spielman have contracts through 2023. Ziggy is too cheap to buy out the contracts. We are stuck for another 2 years.

Life is hard here in Vikingland.

Last edited by Timmer92; 12-05-2021 at 05:36 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-05-2021, 06:23 PM
Skol

Coaches and GM contracts are chicken feed. Both will be canned at the end of the season if not sooner.
Old 12-05-2021, 06:37 PM
Wallhanger

Wait! The Lions actually won a game this season? That spoils a perfect record!!

Last edited by yarcraft91; 12-05-2021 at 06:40 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-05-2021, 07:15 PM
Lololololol

Quote:
Originally Posted by from a vikes fan View Post
actually I'm glad it happened. Perhaps the catalyst needed to get rid of Zimmer (finally) and the change in offensive and defensive coordinators with it. They weren't going anywhere anyway this year. They have a ton of talent and it's just being wasted as usual. Yeah, lots of injuries BUT, good teams find a way to fight through it, especially against a winless team like the Lions. Bye bye Zimmer.....hopefully.
Give me a break . The queens never went anywhere in the history of the franchise . Ton of talent really? If they had talent they’d be winning . You queens fans should just keep your mouth shut . Your team sucks this year , last year, next year , and every year . Sorry team with sorry fans .
Old 12-05-2021, 08:59 PM
Wallhanger

They have at least one very embarrassing loss every year, even when they're good. Remember a few years back when Jake Allen was a struggling rookie, but they came in and dominated the Vikings? The Vikings were something like 16 point favorites and lost 27-6. It's just who they are, especially under Zimmer. He and Spielman have to go.
Old 12-05-2021, 09:18 PM
Wallhanger

The way the Vikes defense played with only a three man rush reminded me of the Denny Green prevent bend don't break defense. A perfect example of playing not to lose rather than playing to win. They should have rushed with everything they had. What's the worse that can happen a touchdown pass to win the game.
Old 12-06-2021, 04:52 AM
Wallhanger

Where's cutting edge "official" ? I thought for sure he would be on here flapping his jaw !!! Maybe he's embarrassed 🤣
Old 12-06-2021, 08:09 AM
Official Rock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallychowder View Post
Where's cutting edge "official" ? I thought for sure he would be on here flapping his jaw !!! Maybe he's embarrassed 🤣
I seen him hiding under a rock crying like a little girl.
Old 12-06-2021, 09:21 AM
There’s always next year !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Official Rock View Post
I seen him hiding under a rock crying like a little girl.
If only the rest of the Vikqueens fans had the decency to do the same . Pretty soon they will start talking about next year . Lol
Old 12-06-2021, 09:32 AM
Wallhanger

As a neutral Vikings fan I can say thats not true. Well at least not until we talk about how Erin got schooled by Brady again. And then there will be the off season where we discuss why Erin forced his way out of GB for Denver.

Lots of things for us to talk about over here.