Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Lions vs Vikings - Page 3 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Walleye Message Central > General Discussion

Old 12-06-2021, 11:09 AM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Minnesota guy View Post
As a neutral Vikings fan I can say thats not true. Well at least not until we talk about how Erin got schooled by Brady again. And then there will be the off season where we discuss why Erin forced his way out of GB for Denver.

Lots of things for us to talk about over here.
you guys sit around the round table over at the Chocolate moose ?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-06-2021, 11:11 AM
Wallhanger

Stop in and find out.
Old 12-06-2021, 11:49 AM
Wallhanger

Quote:
As a neutral Vikings fan I can say thats not true. Well at least not until we talk about how Erin got schooled by Brady again. And then there will be the off season where we discuss why Erin forced his way out of GB for Denver.

Who's been schooled by the "goat" ?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20211206-114635_Google_1638812921541.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	89.4 KB
ID:	330706  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-06-2021, 02:27 PM
Wallhanger

Quote:

Neutral Vikings fan ? 🤣🤣🤣 I've heard it all now !!!
Old 12-06-2021, 03:25 PM
Wallhanger

Just what are you all Minnesotan's griping about? 60+ years in Detroit and you would have thought the Lion's just won the Super Bowl by the way the players celebrated! What does that tell you?

Marty - from north of Detroit (but not far enough!)
Old 12-06-2021, 03:30 PM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallychowder View Post
Neutral Vikings fan ? 🤣🤣🤣 I've heard it all now !!!
If you would take a minute from stirring the pot and digest what I write instead of what you want to see.....you would realize I don't care what the Vikings do. I watch them, they are my home state team but I don't really live & die with them.
Old 12-06-2021, 03:46 PM
Minnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallychowder View Post
Where's cutting edge "official" ? I thought for sure he would be on here flapping his jaw !!! Maybe he's embarrassed 🤣
Hey Wally, I did in fact think we would manage to win the game vs the Powerful lions, however...the lions played well enough to win (something the packers haven't managed to do against the Powerful Vikes) and we lost a game that we probably shouldn't have. I clearly stated that, when I made my prediction...remember, I said I'm not as confident as I would be if we were playing the cheese....remember me saying that? Yeah, I did in fact say that, due to the fact that the Powerful Vikes have a 7-4-1 record against your cheesy team.....I imagine you have gone through a lot of tissue wiping the tears from all of the loses to my beloved Vikes though, huh? Why would I be embarrassed? I already told you it's just a game....children like you think that how your team does, is in some way a guage to measure you as a person....you are still a little worm, whether your cheese win or lose.....do you understand that???!!!!
Old 12-06-2021, 04:07 PM
Big Rock on LOSER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutting Edge Official View Post
Hey Wally, I did in fact think we would manage to win the game vs the Powerful lions, however...the lions played well enough to win (something the packers haven't managed to do against the Powerful Vikes) and we lost a game that we probably shouldn't have. I clearly stated that, when I made my prediction...remember, I said I'm not as confident as I would be if we were playing the cheese....remember me saying that? Yeah, I did in fact say that, due to the fact that the Powerful Vikes have a 7-4-1 record against your cheesy team.....I imagine you have gone through a lot of tissue wiping the tears from all of the loses to my beloved Vikes though, huh? Why would I be embarrassed? I already told you it's just a game....children like you think that how your team does, is in some way a guage to measure you as a person....you are still a little worm, whether your cheese win or lose.....do you understand that???!!!!
Somebody should of throw a bigger rock on you when you were hiding/crying after the game.
Old 12-06-2021, 04:16 PM
Minnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Rock on LOSER View Post
Somebody should of throw a bigger rock on you when you were hiding/crying after the game.
Yeah caveman...someone should have throw a bigger rock on me...what?
Seems like you've had a big rock fall on your head a time or two genius!
Old 12-06-2021, 04:21 PM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Rock on LOSER View Post
bobby whats gonna happen to the bills tonight??