Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Lions vs Vikings - Page 3 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Walleye Message Central > General Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 12-06-2021, 11:09 AM
Wallychowder Wallychowder is online now
Wallhanger
 
Join Date: Jan 2021
Posts: 1,363
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Minnesota guy View Post
As a neutral Vikings fan I can say thats not true. Well at least not until we talk about how Erin got schooled by Brady again. And then there will be the off season where we discuss why Erin forced his way out of GB for Denver.

Lots of things for us to talk about over here.
you guys sit around the round table over at the Chocolate moose ?
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #22  
Old 12-06-2021, 11:11 AM
That Minnesota guy's Avatar
That Minnesota guy That Minnesota guy is offline
Wallhanger
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: International Falls Mn.
Posts: 6,899
Default

Stop in and find out.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 12-06-2021, 11:49 AM
Wallychowder Wallychowder is online now
Wallhanger
 
Join Date: Jan 2021
Posts: 1,363
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Minnesota guy View Post
As a neutral Vikings fan I can say thats not true. Well at least not until we talk about how Erin got schooled by Brady again. And then there will be the off season where we discuss why Erin forced his way out of GB for Denver.

Lots of things for us to talk about over here.
Who's been schooled by the "goat" ?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20211206-114635_Google_1638812921541.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	89.4 KB
ID:	330706  
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #24  
Old 12-06-2021, 02:27 PM
Wallychowder Wallychowder is online now
Wallhanger
 
Join Date: Jan 2021
Posts: 1,363
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Minnesota guy View Post
As a neutral Vikings fan I can say thats not true. Well at least not until we talk about how Erin got schooled by Brady again. And then there will be the off season where we discuss why Erin forced his way out of GB for Denver.

Lots of things for us to talk about over here.
Neutral Vikings fan ? 🤣🤣🤣 I've heard it all now !!!
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 12-06-2021, 03:25 PM
Marty59 Marty59 is online now
Wallhanger
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 2,137
Default

Just what are you all Minnesotan's griping about? 60+ years in Detroit and you would have thought the Lion's just won the Super Bowl by the way the players celebrated! What does that tell you?

Marty - from north of Detroit (but not far enough!)
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 12-06-2021, 03:30 PM
That Minnesota guy's Avatar
That Minnesota guy That Minnesota guy is offline
Wallhanger
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: International Falls Mn.
Posts: 6,899
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallychowder View Post
Neutral Vikings fan ? 🤣🤣🤣 I've heard it all now !!!
If you would take a minute from stirring the pot and digest what I write instead of what you want to see.....you would realize I don't care what the Vikings do. I watch them, they are my home state team but I don't really live & die with them.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 12-06-2021, 03:46 PM
Cutting Edge Official Cutting Edge Official is offline
Minnow
 
Join Date: Jun 2021
Posts: 71
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallychowder View Post
Where's cutting edge "official" ? I thought for sure he would be on here flapping his jaw !!! Maybe he's embarrassed 🤣
Hey Wally, I did in fact think we would manage to win the game vs the Powerful lions, however...the lions played well enough to win (something the packers haven't managed to do against the Powerful Vikes) and we lost a game that we probably shouldn't have. I clearly stated that, when I made my prediction...remember, I said I'm not as confident as I would be if we were playing the cheese....remember me saying that? Yeah, I did in fact say that, due to the fact that the Powerful Vikes have a 7-4-1 record against your cheesy team.....I imagine you have gone through a lot of tissue wiping the tears from all of the loses to my beloved Vikes though, huh? Why would I be embarrassed? I already told you it's just a game....children like you think that how your team does, is in some way a guage to measure you as a person....you are still a little worm, whether your cheese win or lose.....do you understand that???!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 12-06-2021, 04:07 PM
Big Rock on LOSER
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutting Edge Official View Post
Hey Wally, I did in fact think we would manage to win the game vs the Powerful lions, however...the lions played well enough to win (something the packers haven't managed to do against the Powerful Vikes) and we lost a game that we probably shouldn't have. I clearly stated that, when I made my prediction...remember, I said I'm not as confident as I would be if we were playing the cheese....remember me saying that? Yeah, I did in fact say that, due to the fact that the Powerful Vikes have a 7-4-1 record against your cheesy team.....I imagine you have gone through a lot of tissue wiping the tears from all of the loses to my beloved Vikes though, huh? Why would I be embarrassed? I already told you it's just a game....children like you think that how your team does, is in some way a guage to measure you as a person....you are still a little worm, whether your cheese win or lose.....do you understand that???!!!!
Somebody should of throw a bigger rock on you when you were hiding/crying after the game.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 12-06-2021, 04:16 PM
Cutting Edge Official Cutting Edge Official is offline
Minnow
 
Join Date: Jun 2021
Posts: 71
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Rock on LOSER View Post
Somebody should of throw a bigger rock on you when you were hiding/crying after the game.
Yeah caveman...someone should have throw a bigger rock on me...what?
Seems like you've had a big rock fall on your head a time or two genius!
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 12-06-2021, 04:21 PM
Yellowfin123 Yellowfin123 is offline
Wallhanger
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: cali-NE of kansas city
Posts: 1,087
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Rock on LOSER View Post
Somebody should of throw a bigger rock on you when you were hiding/crying after the game.
bobby whats gonna happen to the bills tonight??
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:11 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2022 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.