Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Lions vs Vikings - Page 5 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Walleye Message Central > General Discussion

Old 12-06-2021, 06:34 PM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellowfin123 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallychowder View Post
Thats funny ! There Done !
chow its not "there done" its "their done" you've been eating too many jelly donuts in the breakroom at deere
Their done. Done is not an object ( Hence) their car !!!!!🤣
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-06-2021, 06:37 PM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmer92 View Post
Um...."they're"
I coutd of nevar bean a righter
Old 12-06-2021, 06:45 PM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellowfin123 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmer92 View Post
Um...."they're"
I coutd of nevar bean a righter
Well fella's i better hit the sack the guys are bringing in jelly donuts and spiked egg nog tomorrow for 1st break 🤣
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-06-2021, 06:50 PM
Minnow

Quote:
Hey cutting edge "official" let me know when your done with supper. We'll chat some more !
Mmmmm....just finished supper and now I might watch highlights from the last Vikings vs packers....did you know the Vikes won the last two meetings....going for three in a row, which if the Vikes win on January 2nd, that would be three in a row, two of which were at lumbar.. Also, the Vikes would have a 8-4-1 record out of last 13....as you know the Vikes have a 7-4-1 in the last 12!
Now wally, what do you want to talk about???.....maybe you want to discuss what GB needs to do to beat my Vikes......
Old 12-07-2021, 04:12 AM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutting Edge Official View Post
Quote:
Hey cutting edge "official" let me know when your done with supper. We'll chat some more !
Mmmmm....just finished supper and now I might watch highlights from the last Vikings vs packers....did you know the Vikes won the last two meetings....going for three in a row, which if the Vikes win on January 2nd, that would be three in a row, two of which were at lumbar.. Also, the Vikes would have a 8-4-1 record out of last 13....as you know the Vikes have a 7-4-1 in the last 12!
Now wally, what do you want to talk about???.....maybe you want to discuss what GB needs to do to beat my Vikes......[IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.walleyecentral.com/forums/images/smilies/exactly.gif[/IMG]
I hate to keep bringing this up ....... but do you realize the Quenns haven't won a Superbowl ????????
Old 12-07-2021, 04:54 AM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutting Edge Official View Post
Quote:
Now wally, what do you want to talk about???.....maybe you want to discuss what GB needs to do to beat my Vikes......[IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.walleyecentral.com/forums/images/smilies/exactly.gif[/IMG]
I hate to keep bringing this up ....... but do you realize the Quenns haven't won a Superbowl ????????
Oh i forgot , thanks for giving me the idea of watching "Highlights" I think I'll stay up tonight and see how many of the Packer's Superbowl reruns i can get through ! Might have to watch 2 tonight and 2 tomorrow night 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Old 12-07-2021, 04:54 AM
Wallhanger

[QUOTE=Wallychowder;6615646]Do you realize your Queen's got beat by a team that was 0-10-1 ?

A blind squirrel finds a nut every once in awhile too. What’s your point?

PjShorthorn
Old 12-07-2021, 05:29 AM
Wallhanger

[QUOTE=pjshorthorn;6615764]
Quote:
Do you realize your Queen's got beat by a team that was 0-10-1 ?

A blind squirrel finds a nut every once in awhile too. What’s your point?

PjShorthorn [IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.walleyecentral.com/forums/images/smilies/rock-on.gif[/IMG]
My point ? Called "rubbing it in". "Stirring the pot" !
Old 12-07-2021, 06:36 AM
Wallhanger

Interesting you went back 12 games to cherry pick your stats. Why not tack on the next 12? Because your Vikes are a stellar 1-10-1? Because 8-14-2 in the last 24 dont sound good? Heck, just add the next 3 games, but 7-7-1 aint so hot either?

Here is a Vikings fan... trying to find that exact point in their history worthy of celebration:

https://youtu.be/aUQkbXWwJhQ
Old 12-07-2021, 10:16 AM
Wallhanger

[QUOTE=Wallychowder;6615770]
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjshorthorn View Post
My point ? Called "rubbing it in". "Stirring the pot" !
Thanks Captain Obvious. Just had to pull it out of you to keep you honest.

Just to make sure you will be able to sleep at night.....it is not their done, it is not there done....

It would be They’re (they are ) done. Even my parents born and bred in cheesehead country can get that correct.

PjShorthorn