Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Lake Area Walleye Club - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Walleye Message Central > Tournament Message Board

Old 05-05-2011, 11:01 AM
TFCTTT

Smile Lake Area Walleye Club

Week one of The Lake Area Walleye Club, WHAT A BLAST!!! The Fishing Crew Team would like to thank all of the Sponsors. HAT'S OFF TO MIKE DORRIS AND HIS CREW. If you are looking to take a kid or friend fishing you must check out this clubs events, fun was the game plan for The Fishing Crew Team and boy did we enjoy ourselves. Thirty Five teams showed up for event one and I can tell you first hand fun was had by all. Keep up the good work! As the CEO of The Fishing Crew, I understand how much time and effort it takes to put on a event like this. The Fishing Crew will be back!!

Thanks
Dave Underhill
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-05-2011, 10:00 PM
Keeper

Yes we were. Got lucky and hooked a good one. Thanks again Dave for throwing in the the Governors cup entry as a bonus pot. We are looking forward to it even though we don't fish that area, who knows I haven't fished brandt in 10 years and that worked out OK LOL. This was our first time in the club and I was impressed with how smooth it was ran and all the contestants were very friendly, more of a social event among like minded guys than a competition which is nice change of pace. Looking forward to the rest of the events.
Old 05-06-2011, 07:50 AM
Keeper

Default Results

Thank you for your kind words, we do have a GREAT bunch of fisherman. Here are the results.

Mike Dorris
Director
LAWC
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 2011 Lake Brandt Week #1.pdf (58.5 KB, 381 views)