Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Strangest thing you ever snagged? - Page 13 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Canada Eh? > Canada

Old 11-26-2020, 07:55 PM
Wallhanger

Wonder Woman's cape. Really a kids Wonder Woman cape, and still have it for the granddaughters. It was dirty but great shape.
Advertisement

Old 11-27-2020, 08:44 PM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by clawman View Post
Wonder Woman's cape. Really a kids Wonder Woman cape, and still have it for the granddaughters. It was dirty but great shape.
To bad the Wonder Woman wasn’t still in that cape,she’s a keep and I bet she taste good
Old 11-28-2020, 03:39 PM
Wallhanger

A garbage bag by the open end. Thought I had a hold of the plug.
Old 12-04-2020, 01:14 PM
Minnow

We were fishing in a very remote river in Northern BC where we helicopter in to an old cabin that used to get used about two weeks a year until the salmon run stopped. We hiked about a mile upstream and caught a nice 4 lb bull trout for lunch. When I was cleaning it I found a whole smokie in its stomach. One of the other guys at the cabin said they had them for lunch the day before we arrived and threw an extra into the river.
Old 12-04-2020, 02:07 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncggun View Post
We were fishing in a very remote river in Northern BC where we helicopter in to an old cabin that used to get used about two weeks a year until the salmon run stopped. We hiked about a mile upstream and caught a nice 4 lb bull trout for lunch. When I was cleaning it I found a whole smokie in its stomach. One of the other guys at the cabin said they had them for lunch the day before we arrived and threw an extra into the river.
I'm a little slow... What is a "smokie"?

Pooch

"Human beings seldom think for themselves... For the most part, members of our species simply repeat what they are told and become upset if they are exposed to any different view. The characteristic human trait is not awareness but conformity... We are stubborn, self-destructive conformists. Any other view of our species is just a self-congratulatory delusion."
Old 12-04-2020, 02:57 PM
Minnow

A smoked sausage a bit larger than a hot dog.
Old 12-04-2020, 04:06 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncggun View Post
A smoked sausage a bit larger than a hot dog.
Never seen that before. All deer sausage or any sausage for that matter I've had was about the size of your fist. Learn something everyday.

Thanks,

Pooch

"Human beings seldom think for themselves... For the most part, members of our species simply repeat what they are told and become upset if they are exposed to any different view. The characteristic human trait is not awareness but conformity... We are stubborn, self-destructive conformists. Any other view of our species is just a self-congratulatory delusion."