Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
I have an seat open on my boat - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Walleye Message Central > Share A Seat

Old 07-05-2012, 01:14 PM
Minnow

Default I have an seat open on my boat

I live in Sun Prairie, WI and have a fishing boat I would welcome someone that knows a few of the lakes near Madison. I can go out almost any day.

Last week on Lake Mendota two of us caught over 90 perch and 50 of them were keeper size.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-09-2013, 11:22 PM
Keeper

Pretty long time ago post, but better late than never, I suppose.
I live over in the southeast corner of Madison and have fished the lakes for close to 40 years now.
There may be people who know them better than I do but they are few and far between.

I used to own a 210 Celebrity cuddy but it expired a few years back and I haven't replaced it.
I used it to fish for days at a time, catching a few winks in the wee hours & right back in the piscatorial rodeo in the crack of dawn.
There's probably a joke in there somewhere but Dawn is sensitive about her crack, so I'll forego the opportunity.

NOTHING beats a nice night's rest in a cuddy on Lake Mendota!
(Except TWO nights rest in a row, in a cuddy, on Lake Mendota!)

Can't say in advance how it'd work out for us as a pair, cooped up on a boat together for extended periods, but I'm willing to take a shot if you are.
Being as it's January now you can think it over and send me a PM here.
I'll warn ya up front, I'm an extremely patient fisherman, I'll stalk walleyes for a long time in the same spot. I've never been much of a run&gun type, like the Pros fish.
The fishin' was always more about the fishin' than the catchin', for me.

I'm almost 60 and always enjoyed fishing all day with my 36 year old son, who's a hella fisherman in his own right.
(Nice 8# walleye now mounted here, that he caught on Mendota a few years back.)
Dunnoe how old you are but age never seemed like a barrier among fishin' buddies, to me - not that I expect you to adopt me or anything. LMAO

Tags
extra seat