Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Border grumblings - Page 9 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Canada Eh? > Canada

Closed Thread

Old 06-09-2021, 11:25 AM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooski View Post
Prov,

I would hope so for the outfitters sake but I wouldn't be too sure about that. Their is a reason most trips are scheduled well in advance. Not everyone is retired with unlimited income like Bob Kerr.. Many will have made new vacation plans and either schedule or finance will preclude this years trip. Now next year? Absolutely. At any rate, as most Americans feel, you deserve whatever good fortune could come your way...
Who is bob Kerr?is he Steve Kerr son?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-09-2021, 11:26 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Not everyone is retired with unlimited income like Bob Kerr..
yah - it's good to be king!!
Old 06-09-2021, 12:28 PM
Keeper

LOL- more like Steve Kerr's dad than son. He is the guy in my avatar. (in his younger days)...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-09-2021, 01:31 PM
Wallhanger

Quote:
LOL- more like Steve Kerr's dad than son. He is the guy in my avatar. (in his younger days)...
Gotcha
Old 06-09-2021, 01:42 PM
Charter Member

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...ons/ar-AAKSvpq

less positive, but moving forward slowly
Old 06-09-2021, 02:08 PM
Wallhanger

No one knows what sort of documentation will be required to cross the border so I will be content to wait and see. I'm located less than 3 hrs from Fort Francis so it is an easy trip for me and I usually cross in the middle of the week.

I recently took a trip to Hawaii and was required to have a negative 3 day test to avoid a quarantine. Hawaii had a website registration that I had to post my test info to and I received an email copy of the test results.

The test process was easy. I stopped by the local Covid testing center and only had to wait for about 5 mins. They preformed the test and I got my results the next afternoon about 36 hours later via email. When we arrived in Kona we exited the plane I showed them the test confirmation on my phone, they took my temp and I was on my way.

One of the guys who regularly goes on our several annual trips says he will never take a test or get vaxed so I guess he's out till the border crossing has no Covid protocols.
Old 06-09-2021, 02:24 PM
Keeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse-WI View Post
less positive, but moving forward slowly
From the article: "The first step is to allow fully vaccinated individuals currently permitted to enter Canada to do so without the requirement to stay in government-authorized accommodation,"

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianinVA View Post
Last week a Health Canada expert advisory panel published a sort of framework and guiding document for reopening the border and that has created lots of optimism. There's also been a wave of bipartisan momentum building on both sides of the border. And then the G7 Summit is June 11-13 and many are speculating that Trudeau won't want to quarantine after it so there might be a change that's conveniently timed for his return.
I'm guessing the "first step" will take place closer to June 13 than June 22.
Old 06-11-2021, 10:49 AM
Minnow

Default border crossing

you will know when it happens when the blue jays play in Toronto
Closed Thread