Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Triton 186 Fishhunter - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Boats, Motors, Electronics and Trailers > Boats

Old 10-10-2020, 06:53 PM
Slot Fish

Default Triton 186 Fishhunter

Hi all,

My dad is looking at purchasing a new boat and is interested in the 186 FishHunter. Problem is that none of the dealers around us have it in stock for him to look at. Is there anyone in the Illinois, Indiana, Michigan or Wisconsin area that has the boat that would be willing to let him take a look at the set up/ if possible maybe even ride in it? Would really appreciate it! He is in Ottawa, lL, willing to drive maybe 3-4 hours if needed to see it! Also any feedback on this boat is much appreciated. He is between that and a Lund Impact (getting same price quotes for the impact as glass boats! Not interested in the Pro V due to cost) and I am trying to get him to “see the light”

Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-23-2020, 08:50 PM
Minnow

I have this boat in 2017. Love it. Live in MN, but am willing to answer any questions.