Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Best Fishing Partner Nickname - Page 3 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Canada Eh? > Canada

Old 10-12-2020, 02:27 PM
Keeper

Default Nicknames

The new guy is always deemed a master baiter..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-12-2020, 04:22 PM
Slot Fish

For our group, Bruce is now known as Jacques. After falling out of the boat while taking a leak he was briefly known as Jacques Brusteau. Now it’s just Jacques.
Old 10-14-2020, 10:07 AM
Keeper

It’s not a nickname- but we use my son’s name Kyle as a verb- as in, “you just Kyle’d me”, or,
“don’t Kyle me”, etc.
Kyle is the guy that throws his line to the spot you just caught a fish, while you’re taking the fish off the hook. Or if you turn to take a leak, he’s Kyling your spot.
Old 10-14-2020, 01:04 PM
Slot Fish

I took a friend on a Canada trip a few years ago. By the end of the trip the entire lodge was calling him Urkel. In case you don't remember that was the "Did I do that?" guy from a TV show. You had to be there to believe it. My friend actually made one cast that hooked the overhead phone wires ... while we were trolling! One morning he dropped his sunglasses in the water at the dock and then he and a dock boy spent two solid hours trying to get them out while I sat there waiting patiently to go fishing. He knocked off my biggest fish of the week with the landing net. He was getting out a worm and teetered the container on the edge of his seat. He bumped the container and dumped four dozen worms and their dirt all over my boat carpet. He stepped on two of my rods and broke the tips off. And the high point of his trip was fighting a really nice boulder one evening for ten minutes. By the end of the week the guys in the other boats were laughing so hard at all the carrying on in my boat they thought it was some kind of prank or something. They still like to remind me of the year I brought Urkel fishing.
Old 10-14-2020, 05:01 PM
Lake st joe guy

Default Nick name

We call a guy long dong silver because he has gray hair
Old 10-15-2020, 05:20 PM
Wallhanger

We had a guy with a sense of humor drier than a popcorn fart. Smilin’ Bob. Along with his partner, we called them “The Hardly Boys”.....pretty unable to catch fish, even in Canada, or keep up, either on the road or on the water, but a couple great guys I’d like to take a trip with again.
Old 10-15-2020, 09:16 PM
Enormous richard

Default At Louis band

We picked up a band in St. Louis called a Normas Richard. We smoked a bunch of ganja and took them up to Canada we caught a lot of fish
Old 10-16-2020, 03:28 PM
Keeper

Was on one trip long ago with The Raccoon and Sphincter Boy. And stayed at a new resort one year with Rain Man / White Fang.

My brother had a nick name for a while of Bam Bam. (That was short for BAM, BAM, BAM...)

Rich
Old 10-23-2020, 10:55 AM
Slot Fish

We got some good ones:

Joe Cabela (has every lure made LOL)
Franky jiggs (it's obvious)
Jimmy Deck hand (always willing to carry the cooler down to the boat)
Jersey Joe (he lives in Jersey LOL)
Old 10-23-2020, 08:35 PM
Minnow

Default Poodle nuts

We had a guy called poodle nuts because he managed to hook his fishing partner in the twig and berries on a cast. He has curly hair like a poodle and always has stuff stuck in it like Velcro. Guy also snores, farts, burps, does not clean, forgot his license, for a dwi on way to international falls, hit on my partners wife and has Done 4 years in federal Prison but we still love him. Sorry to expose you Elwood but don’t get any ideas