Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Ouch !!! - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Walleye Message Central > General Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-19-2019, 02:25 PM
walleyecheek walleyecheek is online now
Keeper
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 182
Default Ouch !!!

OUCH Wisconsin!!!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #2  
Old 10-19-2019, 02:57 PM
Hot Runr Guy Hot Runr Guy is online now
Wallhanger
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: West Chicago, IL, USA.
Posts: 14,461
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by walleyecheek View Post
ouch wisconsin!!!
ill-ini!

Hrg
__________________
"I've got a car with a trailer hitch, and a pocket full of money. Do you want to sell that boat today, or not?"
My Mentor, Bill Michalek, circa 1975
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-19-2019, 03:01 PM
billy weaver billy weaver is offline
Keeper
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: S.E. Iowa
Posts: 426
Default Hard to believe

I live in Iowa on the Mississippi River, a lot of my friends live in Illinois. They will be talking trash for a week or two. (I'll stay away from them for awhile)
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #4  
Old 10-19-2019, 06:57 PM
WallyWarrior's Avatar
WallyWarrior WallyWarrior is offline
Wallhanger
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 2,123
Default

Always fun to see Wisconsin or Nebraska go down. Go hawks.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-20-2019, 09:52 AM
Mojo-NC Mojo-NC is offline
Wallhanger
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 1,125
Default

That was a sweet win for sure, but unfortunately it was against another Big 10 team that I really like. Look out Iowa and Michigan, right behind you in this coming week's polls is a team that you've probably never heard of - Appalachian State Mountaineers (well, Michigan fans remember them!). They have the potential to be a top 10 team this year for sure as long as they can stay healthy. This second half of the season is beginning to get interesting. I don't think the top 4 teams are quite as strong as they have been in the recent years, so there are still some good games to come.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-21-2019, 12:26 PM
Aspencreek Aspencreek is online now
Wallhanger
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Madison WI
Posts: 2,092
Default

That one will sting for quite some time, particularly when OSU is staring them in the face this sat. But rest assured, the rest of the schedule there will be no more looking ahead. But, I blame myself for the loss, I listened to it on Radio and helped my wife put together this "greenhouse". I had the opportunity to watch the game and then help after the game. When I watch and my wife doesn't the badgers win, so I will be watching this sat and my wife will be sent on a long errand.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10-21-2019, 06:41 PM
Mark R Mark R is offline
Wallhanger
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Cedar Rapids, Ia, USA.
Posts: 875
Default

Wally, I know what you mean I feel the same way when hawks & gophers go down
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 10-21-2019, 10:38 PM
WallyWarrior's Avatar
WallyWarrior WallyWarrior is offline
Wallhanger
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 2,123
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark R View Post
Wally, I know what you mean I feel the same way when hawks & gophers go down


The Gophers? Who woulda known. I usually cheer for them w empathy, but not this year.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 10-22-2019, 05:45 AM
pjshorthorn pjshorthorn is offline
Wallhanger
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Cumming,Ga
Posts: 4,484
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aspencreek View Post
That one will sting for quite some time, particularly when OSU is staring them in the face this sat. But rest assured, the rest of the schedule there will be no more looking ahead. But, I blame myself for the loss, I listened to it on Radio and helped my wife put together this "greenhouse". I had the opportunity to watch the game and then help after the game. When I watch and my wife doesn't the badgers win, so I will be watching this sat and my wife will be sent on a long errand.
The Badgers are gonna gnaw those Bucknuts off of Ohio State. Bucky will go into this game like a rabid varmit on crack. Should be a good game as Wisconsin has nothing to lose at this point.

PjShorthorn
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 10-22-2019, 06:09 AM
WallyWarrior's Avatar
WallyWarrior WallyWarrior is offline
Wallhanger
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 2,123
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjshorthorn View Post
The Badgers are gonna gnaw those Bucknuts off of Ohio State. Bucky will go into this game like a rabid varmit on crack. Should be a good game as Wisconsin has nothing to lose at this point.



PjShorthorn


OSU 34-10


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:50 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.