Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
New Crestliner wrap - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Boats, Motors, Electronics and Trailers > Motors and Props

Old 02-01-2011, 03:40 PM
Keeper

Default New Crestliner wrap

I got a call from my Crestliner dealer today asking if I would let Crestliner try out a new "wrap" on my 1850 FishHawk I have ordered. They sent me a pic of what the wrap will look like and I thought I would share it. I think the boat is a Raptor Series but I think it will still look good on my FishHawk. Also, does anyone have any experiance with "wraps", are they durable. Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-01-2011, 06:36 PM
Minnow

Default wraps are cool...........

Wraps are pretty neat when they are new, but with normal use they will get scuffed and scratched somewhat. You have to be carefull around docks, even the rubber corners they put on some launch docks can smudge a vinyl wrap. And the most important thing is to keep them out of the sun during long periods of storage. My boat is wrapped and sits in my driveway during the summer. The vinyl on the south side(sun side) is cracking and brittle in some places. Shade would help. I have noticed that the graphics on my motor (vinyl also) are showing signs of the same. And you can't hide from anyone with graphics on your boat, everyone knows where you are.
Capt. Mike
Old 02-03-2011, 01:07 PM
Charter Member

Same thread on Boats forum...picture is there.
HB Helix 12 SI
112Terrova I-pilot
101 Vantage
Noco Genius Battery Chargers
w5

Tags
crestliner , wraps