Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Fishing seat available - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Walleye Message Central > Share A Seat

Old 07-26-2011, 11:01 PM
Minnow

Smile Fishing seat available

I have a 14-foot runabout, 35-horse Johnson that needs a fishing friend to ride from Fargo, ND to Perham, MN to Big Pine Lake. Gas/oil costs would be split to the lake and for the motor.

I fish Rapalas, trolling, and get mostly nice sized northerns plus some walleyes-I bone the northerns for table fare. Occassionally I fish bottom bouncers and leeches or fatheads for walleyes.

No drinkers or standouts-just plain and simple fishing friends please that like catching pike and walleyes. Call me at (701) 540-2903-don't bother to email. jddwwalleye.

I'd like to go fishing Friday 7/29/11 and make a full day of it, coming back late Friday night. Any interested party, give me a call. I plan to fish all open-water season til October as well.

Last edited by jddwwalleye; 07-26-2011 at 11:15 PM. Reason: at first forgot times I'm available
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
jddwwalleye