Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Any disabled vets want a couple days on Peck next spring? - Page 2 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Walleye Message Central > Share A Seat

Old 02-06-2018, 12:46 PM
Keeper

I do not want to hijack your thread, but I would encourage you all to check out Montana Warriors On The Water. They were started a few years back with the help of Walleye's Unlimited here in Montana. They have hosted numerous service members the past few years with a weeklong fishing trip on Ft. Peck this summer, scheduled for late July this year. They also have other activities through out the year. They have a face book page that gives a lot more info, please check it out.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-06-2018, 12:49 PM
Minnow

I will look into that. Thank you!
Old 02-06-2018, 05:57 PM
Minnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtwalleyeguy78 View Post
Thats a great idea! I just purchased a boat and live in Bozeman. I go solo a lot and told my wife I would love to get involved with a group or even start something that would help vets get out on the water. Love the idea!
We are moving over to Boze from Livingston next month. If you want to hit CF or Peck after ice out PM me!