Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Need wisdom: Purchasing my second ever real boat - Page 2 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Boats, Motors, Electronics and Trailers > Boats

Old 09-18-2020, 10:29 PM
Minnow

Amen
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-20-2020, 06:09 PM
Keeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by EasternWashingtonBoater View Post
Regardless, that is a SUPERB DEAL on that Tyee Magnum if it's for $19K and < 200hrs on the Yamaha. Looks extremely well taken care of, and that's what counts when it comes to boats.

I think a used Lund, or Alumacraft, from the mid 2000's, if taken care of is easily as nice as a new boat and less than half the price.

I have a boat already, but if I didn't, I'd be seriously thinking of a long drive ...

There's a lot of nice, choice vessels for sale in the Midwest. Here, not a lot and they're all priced high.
The Tyee is like the garage queen. It is always in the garage and the car/truck sits outside. The hours on the main motor was at 65 hours 1.5 years ago and I was a bit embarrassed when they gave me these numbers. I might have put on 10 since then.

Hopefully you are getting out fishing more than I.