Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
This POS was in our house - via a Craigslist ad - Page 3 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Walleye Message Central > General Discussion

Old 05-18-2016, 08:12 AM
Wallhanger

I'm like some others on here, no strangers or someone I don't know that well get inside my house or get a tour of my garage!
I think I learned that from my grandmother, we lived in a large Victorian home that was filled with antiques that she collected from the late 1800's into the 1950's. NOBODY, and I mean nobody, got past the kitchen of that house that wasn't family or a close friend. The kitchen was a wing of the main house, and that's all anyone saw and all they needed to see if they came there for whatever reason. Not that she didn't trust some of them, but PEOPLE TALK!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-18-2016, 08:40 AM
Minnow

When I sell or buy something on craigslist I always carry and if possable I meet somewhere public I also look up the name on the court records and do a google search for anything on the person just being cautious. Here is the court link http://pa.courts.state.mn.us/default.aspx

I have had a couple people jack me around on a couple items in the past you cant be to careful.
Old 05-18-2016, 09:18 AM
Wallhanger

Cyber glad nothing ever happened to you.

What a piece of crap......I wish he could feel the same pain and die the same way as his wife.

Don't know what else really to say.

"If you're wise enough to wear a seatbelt in your truck.....you're wise enough to wear a life jacket in your boat....." (B-man)

Grady White 208 Hard-top 200 Yami
Lund Pro V 1660 60 HP Merc
Pro-Line 24 wa 250 Verado (sold)
Lund 186 Tyee 175 Verado (sold)
Ram 2500 Cummins
Old 05-18-2016, 09:31 AM
Wallhanger

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Minnesota guy View Post
I have a very, very hard time feeling anything but rage towards this clown if he is in fact guilty. People who prey on women & kids are lower then dirt in my mind.
Indeed!!! This sub-human is lower than a snakes A-hole!!! He should be hung!!!!
Old 05-18-2016, 09:47 AM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyber16 View Post
The investigating Sgt called us last evening & took our info about what took place early April and that I still have some of the old computer here.
I also provided him with my Craigslist phone number just in case they look at his past txt communications they will find some pictures of the condition of that computer that he sent. The call & text logs are still on my google voice account as well.
I also provide the two phone numbers I had from them just so they could verify collaboration of the info.

He said that at this time he did not think anything else was needed but has our cell number just in case later on.

The guy admitted to doing it, he admitted to thinking of doing it with a pair of scissors just hours prior on his way back from IL that morning.

He does his attack right in front of his wife's 14 year old sister.

He is Evil inside & out imo.
I have served on two crime trails as a juror.........DON'T think the police are anything like they are on TV.......quite the opposite, sadly..
Lowrance HDS7 Gen 2 Touch unit networked to a LMS 520c
Lowrance Engine Interface cable
Minn Kota Power Drive V2 US2 now with i-Pilot
Custom designed and built rod holders
Custom designed and built down rigger platforms
All towed with my Trusty G2 '07 Toyota Tundra
Old 05-18-2016, 01:39 PM
Wallhanger

I see the wife had a protection order in effect. Protection orders have been known to provoke the kind of violence that happened in this case.

The safest thing a woman can do when she needs protection from an abusive partner is go somewhere he can't find her. If you ever have a female family member or friend in such a situation, try to help her understand the importance of "disappearing".

Yes, a woman can be the abuser and a man the victim, That's rare and the advice to disappear is the same.
Old 05-18-2016, 03:30 PM
Wallhanger

Like many have said for years, protection orders don't stop the door kicking in.
Maybe the government will go after the knife company and blame them. It frustrates me to no end that this will be the fault of the NKA (national Knife Assoc.).
Whenever I have to deal with someone I do not know I find a location that is busy and I always have machine that will terminate a fresh primer cap and cause a firework of great speed.
Cyber16 I am very glad you are ok and your post I hope will help others realize the potential of danger.
Old 05-18-2016, 03:49 PM
Wallhanger

This is why we have the 2nd Amendment to protect those who need it.......you know, those who are not protected by police body guards, secret service, etc...........
Lowrance HDS7 Gen 2 Touch unit networked to a LMS 520c
Lowrance Engine Interface cable
Minn Kota Power Drive V2 US2 now with i-Pilot
Custom designed and built rod holders
Custom designed and built down rigger platforms
All towed with my Trusty G2 '07 Toyota Tundra
Old 05-18-2016, 06:10 PM
Super Moderator

A few of the parts that are really getting to me is
Our adult daughter that lives with us saving for her house warned me about letting craigslisters into the house.

I let a soon to be vicious murder into the house and my wife was here at the time.
I said fine come on over after some of the odd off the wall crap he said during our four prior phone calls, it was a huge flag.
But she really wanted to see if I could salvage her data from the drive as I offer that at no cost.

He spent about 30 minutes or so at our house while I tried to rescue her data from the hard drive and after testing what was left & worth purchasing of the macbook pro.

In this short time span, both my wife & I knew something was seriously flawed/wrong with this person that he was scary.

How the heck did his family not see it and not help her? and get him help?

Spent some time today looking at her family photos on instagram as she has two libraries of family & her kids, that one being the larger.

Wow for being a 23 year old, she sure took on the role of being a mommy well. Its just to bad that maternal part was not stronger when it came to protecting herself & kids from the likes of him after all that took place prior.

I can't even imagine the terror she endured during the assault of 12 or more stabbings. She was a baby herself..

without a doubt, nobody enters our house unless we know them, sometimes that may not be enough but its a start.
Old 05-18-2016, 06:14 PM
Keeper

I can't see myself ever going through the hassle and risk of using CL. I'll pay a dealership or an auction site their fee.