Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Most Dissapointing fishing purchase - Page 2 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Walleye Message Central > General Discussion

Old 08-24-2016, 06:01 AM
Charter Member

Yellow,
Since there are many many very satisfied users of the product that you mention, have you contacted customer service to ask for a product exchange with a new product, since you have had so many issues with your current product?

Good luck -
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-24-2016, 06:31 AM
Keeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by NailsWI View Post
Quantum Hyper-cast reel, what a piece of junk. Twisted the living daylights out of the line.
That's funny, as soon as I saw the title of this thread, my hyper cast was the first thing that I thought of..... What a piece of junk!
Old 08-24-2016, 07:07 AM
Wallhanger

Minn Kota Vantage take the #2 spot.

Minn Kota Spot Lock (AKA "General Area Lock") is the biggest disappointment of them all.
Old 08-24-2016, 07:30 AM
Wallhanger

WOW! Sears GameFisher (ESKA)7.5HP..new in 1978,completely fell apart 1981..Now sitting on the bottom of lake in WI. Color Ce Lector...yes I fell for that one too, Aqua View Scout II, both now in landfill...Along with "SUREFIRE FISH CATCHING LURES"
Lowrance Hook2 5 SplitShot Bow
2007 Mercury 5HP Kicker when needed
Old 08-24-2016, 07:36 AM
Wallhanger

was part of a local forum the fizzled out due to managment issues. they had a guy from tx come in and become a sponsor, a buddy of mine and I were MOD's and he gave us "pro staff" status with a heavy discount. their rods seemed really nice so i bought a good handful of them. they have been junk.

company has gone out of business as well.
Old 08-24-2016, 07:42 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle Posterick View Post
Minn Kota Vantage take the #2 spot.

Minn Kota Spot Lock (AKA "General Area Lock") is the biggest disappointment of them all.
Even though I've had to replace both the GPS portion and then the mother board of my Minn Kota, I still feel purchase of the I-Pilot to be one of my best purchases I have made. It obviously would be ideal if it could hold within a tighter area, my opinion is that it still is a very useful tool, at least for me.

Bill
Old 08-24-2016, 07:42 AM
Wallhanger

Back in the 80's there was a bunch of walleye sent spray, stuff worked better at sales then fish. That and when bird came out with their self mapping, took way too long to map an area, may have worked a lot better on a ONIX but 1199 was to much work
Old 08-24-2016, 07:48 AM
Wallhanger

Any and all of the many varieties of Gulp products I've spent $$ on and tried to give a fair trial.

I know, I know . . . . . many folks think it's the best stuff since mac and cheese, but I honestly cannot remember catching a single fish on a Gulp bait. Most folks who have fished with me would probably rate me at least of average ability on the water, some even higher, but that stuff seems to act as a fish repellent when I try it. I'd be very happy to give someone all the Gulp I have.
Old 08-24-2016, 08:01 AM
Wallhanger

Lmao. Forgot about gulp. Just last month my buddy bought a couple tubs of it and I asked why. He said this stuff works. I said maybe somewhere I have not fished yet but on this lake you wasted your money. I think he caught one fish on th stuff.
Last night he called and we lol about gulp. I told him mine are still in the garage and need to be tossed. Never had any luck with it either
Old 08-24-2016, 08:10 AM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregking View Post
Lmao. Forgot about gulp. Just last month my buddy bought a couple tubs of it and I asked why. He said this stuff works. I said maybe somewhere I have not fished yet but on this lake you wasted your money. I think he caught one fish on th stuff.
Last night he called and we lol about gulp. I told him mine are still in the garage and need to be tossed. Never had any luck with it either
Gulp a big waste of$$