Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Is fishing allowed in Michigan - Page 2 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Walleye Message Central > Members Fishing Reports

Closed Thread

Old 04-03-2020, 08:57 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by isolveit4444 View Post
I was planning to stay with my daughter in Novi. But she said not to come. The only question I have now: Is there anyway to get my money back for an out-of-state annual fishing license??
Inteligent young woman.
Advertisement

Old 04-06-2020, 05:41 PM
Minnow

Default Refunds from MI DNR

When I searched their website, the only refunds I saw pertained to campgrounds, nothing on fishing licenses.
Old 04-10-2020, 08:28 AM
Minnow

Default Refund worked

I contacted the MDNR via email using the generic contact info. They agreed to refund my non-resident fishing license. There is always next year.
My advice for fishers this year: take your family not your high school BFF's fishing. It's virtually impossible to keep at 6 foot distance from your fishing buddies. Remember, one way to think of this virus, think of your companion as a chain smoker whose always puffing away. You cannot avoid the smoke and you cannot avoid this virus.
Old 04-17-2020, 06:54 PM
Minnow

Default Fishing in Michigan is not allowed

I heard from the governor that she no longer allows fishing in MIchigan waters except by a non-motorized craft like a kayak or canoe or sail boat. That would have killed my trip even if my daughter had been more accomodating.
Closed Thread