Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Worse NBA team - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Walleye Message Central > General Discussion

Old 09-24-2018, 08:43 AM
Wallhanger

Default Worse NBA team

I'm not a basketball fan so I could use a bit of help. Jimmy Butler a self proclaimed star wants out of Minnesota to get a max contract with another team. He has a year remaining on his currant deal. As somebody on the outside looking in I would love to see him dealt to the worse team in the league. I somehow think it would be poetic justice. I understand the union and other players would cry. To bad. If i'm an owner i am getting sick and tired of the inmates running the asylum. These guys are happy to grab huge paychecks to play a game, at least be man enough to honor your contract you willingly signed to get those millions.

Maybe Taylor can work a deal to send him to Siberia of the Russian League for a case of Vodka.
Advertisement

Old 09-24-2018, 08:57 AM
Wallhanger

Agreed
But seeing these stupid $ numbers, the owner deserve what they get as well.
Many times they fail to live out the contracts.
Karl Anthony Towns 5-year $190 million contract extension, he still had two years remaining on his rookie contract.

Them numbers are insane and I think Butler got wind of his potential $'s and then called him out as being lazy.
Old 09-24-2018, 08:59 AM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Minnesota guy View Post
I'm not a basketball fan so I could use a bit of help. Jimmy Butler a self proclaimed star wants out of Minnesota to get a max contract with another team. He has a year remaining on his currant deal. As somebody on the outside looking in I would love to see him dealt to the worse team in the league. I somehow think it would be poetic justice. I understand the union and other players would cry. To bad. If i'm an owner i am getting sick and tired of the inmates running the asylum. These guys are happy to grab huge paychecks to play a game, at least be man enough to honor your contract you willingly signed to get those millions.

Maybe Taylor can work a deal to send him to Siberia of the Russian League for a case of Vodka.
I'm thinking the T-wolves are probably at the top of the list of worst teams.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-24-2018, 12:09 PM
Slot Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyber16 View Post

Them numbers are insane and I think Butler got wind of his potential $'s and then called him out as being lazy.

Butler was offered the same deal and turned it down. Butler and KAT hate each other (Butler was sleeping with KAT gf during the season) That is why Taylor stepped in and said to trade Butler. Which makes sense since KAT is the future of the Timber Pups.