Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
PWT Super Pro Payout - Page 11 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Walleye Message Central > Tournament Message Board

Old 12-12-2005, 01:32 PM
disagree

Default RE: PWT Super Pro Payout

I think the circuts improve and grow every year. Higher payouts, better boats, larger turnouts at the weigh-ins, more and better quality TV coverage. Not repackaged at all.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-12-2005, 05:22 PM
elite series

On the Bass side of the Elite series. I would think that $5000 entry is paid by a sponsor. Not the angler. Just like golf or NASCAR. Those individual pro's aren't writing a check for their entry fees.
Old 12-12-2005, 05:30 PM
Charter Member

Hopefully the Pro's qualified for the Elite Series will see if that approach can work in the Walleye tournaments too. If might be the 'yardstick' so to speak.

If I were a pro, I'd be asking anyway - if it was not taken care of already.

Which brings up a good point - maybe the pro's on this level are not paying their own entry fee in Walleye tournaments? If that comes to be the case, or is already, I think there is added reason to consider having the regional fee more like 900-1000 and the Elite the original 3000. If the regional becomes a true feeder system, it would be nice to see it more accessible and maintainable for those fighting to move up.

Be interesting to see how this matures.