Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Whats your Dream Boat - Page 5 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Boats, Motors, Electronics and Trailers > Walleye Boats and Motors

Old 07-14-2008, 08:49 AM
Shiprex

Default RE: Whats your Dream Boat

If I were really dreaming, my garage would suddenly take a 20 foot boat. But since this dream is about a boat:

Tuffy 1890 Tiller (and in my dream, the boat would be rated for 115-150 hp - not the current 90hp.) T8 kicker, 36 volt bowmount trolling motor, dual trailer, swing tongue and breaks; white outside, dark gray inside. And I would purchase it with my lottery winnings. The problem is, with my lottery winnings, I would end up having a garage that would hold a 20 foot boat....so, it would be the 20 foot Tuffy tiller, 150 and T8.

I just woke up, and I love my paid-for boat.

Shiprex
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-14-2008, 11:59 AM
fast and furious

Hello, by far my dream boat is a triton 215X with a 250 pro XS, I own a 08 ranger 620 with a 250 verado and just this past weekend I had the pleasure to drive a 215 triton, all I can say is WOW, what a ride,what power.Next boat will definitly be a triton.
Old 07-16-2008, 09:40 AM
Keeper

Lol Glen This seems fishy lol.U better be nice your fishin the KBI with me out of my Ranger lol.Now get to work or ill give u a pay cut lol jk
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-16-2008, 12:12 PM
ulwent522

Had the opportunity to operate and fish out of the new Skeeter 2100/F250 this past week. SWEET!
They made some real nice changes to pretty it up compared to models past, it has storage galore and all the latches are hidden, the livewell is huge, comfortable ride in big water.

I was really impressed bow to stern. Being a ranger guy I put that 2100 right up there with the 621's. Might want to check them out.

BIRDDOG
Old 07-16-2008, 12:16 PM
ulwent522

Had the opportunity to operate and fish out of the new Skeeter 2100/F250 this past week. SWEET!
They made some real nice changes to pretty it up compared to models past, it has storage galore and all the latches are hidden, the livewell is huge, comfortable ride in big water.

I was really impressed bow to stern. Being a ranger guy I put that 2100 right up there with the 621's. Might want to check them out.

BIRDDOG