Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Ranger 621 Rigging by Dan O's Marine (BoneYard) - Page 8 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Bone Orchard > WC Bone Yard

Old 07-03-2013, 06:39 PM
Keeper

[QUOTE=bruiser;1920810]Yup is:

A. The dealer
B. a relative of the dealer
C. An employee or the rigger
D. A combination of A,B and C[/QUOTE]

I am gonna vote A.:grin:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-03-2013, 06:49 PM
Slot Fish

[QUOTE=Yup;1920650]I think you should go back and reread the post by the original poster. I found none of his posts to be out of line. He posted actuall pics of what was done to his rig. He never went on a huge bash fest. He simply stated what had happened and tried to warn others of what could happen to them.

I for one appricite that. I work darn hard for the money I use to buy my boats and would want to know every thing I can about a dealership (good and bad). Which is just what he was doing.

This is a 70 thousand dollar rig!!! This isn't a freaking 12 foot flat bottom boat here. There is no excuse for rigging like that plain and simple. If that was my boat and I found that you can bet your *** I would be doing the same thing. And to top it off get threats from the guy that hacked up your boat...............no freaking way!!!

Every dealer makes mistakes.........it is how mistakes are handled that makes a great dealership.

Are you serious? the only reason this Idiot posted what he did is vengeance, simple as that, pure and unadulterated vengeance. not to help anybody out, not to warn anybody, not for others to be aware, but pure and simple vengeance. and to satisfy his childlike tamper tantrum's.... and you idiots sit there and blindly promote his stupidity.... if this did happen, and it may have, this is the wrong way to go about resolving this.[/QUOTE]

Good job OP ,,words out chainsaws and silicone are not gonna cut it anymore !!!
Old 07-03-2013, 10:10 PM
Wallhanger

Default have to disagree

[QUOTE=Yup;1920650]

Are you serious? the only reason this Idiot posted what he did is vengeance, simple as that, pure and unadulterated vengeance. not to help anybody out, not to warn anybody, not for others to be aware, but pure and simple vengeance. and to satisfy his childlike tamper tantrum's.... and you idiots sit there and blindly promote his stupidity.... if this did happen, and it may have, this is the wrong way to go about resolving this.[/QUOTE]

-Re read the post and it was written in a matter of fact manner without ranting
-not to warn anybody: he said right in the OP that he felt it important to warn others
-if this did happen: well the pictures tell the story as to a very poor rigging job hard to dispute

You sir are the one throwing the tantrum; not the OP

Old 07-04-2013, 06:51 AM
Wallhanger

[QUOTE=Yup;1920650]....... if this did happen, and it may have, this is the wrong way to go about resolving this.[/QUOTE]

[B]Pay attention...THE ISSUES ARE RESOLVED. So, he is not looking for anything more from Dan O! :whip:[/B]

Quote=CLDFRNT "I would like to give a big thanks to Chris at Donlin Marine and Tim Houk at Ranger boats for making it all happen."

m

This POST - 9300+ reads and counting....keeping posting YUP and this may live on for the entire boat purchasing season!
Old 07-04-2013, 07:02 AM
Wallhanger

[QUOTE=yup;1918394]What kind of website is this? this discussion should have been nuked on the first page. why is it allowed to defame another person? based on what could be lies or the truth. I would sue Mark and WC for this. clearly this dude is retaliating. acting like a child, and to immature to deal with this on a professional level. while a bunch of Idiots blindly entertain and encourage him.[/QUOTE]

Hey Dan-O, I can understand your frustration. It's one thing to hear about an upset customer over the phone. You can cuss them out and hang up on them and forget it ever happened(stupid idiot vengeful fishermen don't know anything about boats etc). Its another thing to watch the upset customer tell the world about it and there not be a **** thing you can do :) Sucks. From a PR standpoint, I'd come up with a different screen name and come back on here telling the world how an oversight, or time constraint, or whatever it was that may have led to the corners being cut on this install and the steps you've taken to assure us this wont happen to our boats if we were to buy them from you in the future. That's what I'd be doing if I were Dan-O. Crap happens. Own up to it, fix it(its been fixed), learn from it and move on. The only reason this is still going on is because Dan-O hasn't made a proper reply. He could have made amends and put this to rest very early on.