Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
2003 tournament pro 185 - Page 2 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Boats, Motors, Electronics and Trailers > Boats

Old 02-03-2011, 03:31 PM
BoomBox 20/20

"X2

That's the first thing I thought. If a person wants crowds, parties and noise. Stay in the city or go to the Mall of America. That kind of junk just upsets me. "

If I'm fishing an area an am completely alone and one or more boats show up and think they can move in on the area I'm fishing, I'll crank up the loudest thrash metal and jam away until they leave. Loud music has its perks.

OP -

Look up Bazooka amplified bass tubes for marine environments. The units can be easily removed when not needed.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-04-2011, 08:04 PM
Minnow

Do you have the Bazooka tube? 8" or 10"...and if so how much wattage do you have going to it?

Thanks for the Positive input.

Cranking the Thrash metal when "$h!t Hawks" get a little to close sounds like a good idea especially if the "guys" who posted previous are close by.

Mr Walleye if you're up there in early spring dont be affraid to go for smallies too, early June up there can be 100-150 fish days for a couple of guys that know what there doing. 5 lbs + is very do-able if your timing is right.
Old 02-07-2011, 08:02 AM
BoomBox 20/20

I've got the amped tube. Both the 8 and 10 inch models have built in amps. All you need to do is run power and RCA lines to the units.
Old 02-08-2011, 08:18 PM
Minnow

Thanks for the input Boobox, how do you strap it in?

Anyone else have pics of their Alumacraft rigged up they want to show off?
Old 02-09-2011, 08:47 AM
Keeper

Another option is the Fusion marine 8" sub found HERE.

I have a Fusion MS-RA200 stereo with two 6" Fusion speakers and two 4" Fusion speakers. The quality of the whole system is fantastic (can get very loud, plenty of low end, and very clear), so I'd feel pretty comfortable giving their sub a try. No room in my boat for it though.
Old 02-09-2011, 12:56 PM
Buck Snort

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wade B AKA: Ruger2506 View Post
X2

That's the first thing I thought. If a person wants crowds, parties and noise. Stay in the city or go to the Mall of America. That kind of junk just upsets me.

or.....whoever doesn't like it could move. I don't have stereo in my boat, but I'd just go somewhere else to fish. Lots of spots on the lake.
Old 02-09-2011, 02:47 PM
Minnow

That fusion Sub looks great, now if they only sold them in Manitoba...would love to see the dimensions too, so I could see where in the boat I could mount it.

Its funny how people think that it's their lake and their spot. If I want to fish a spot, I will fish that spot. Will I follow other boats around to "their" spots nope. But if I dont want to fish beside a boat I have no problem reeling in the lines and going to another spot. If I want to stay there and fish I will. If you get too close to me I might just have turn the volume a notch or ten!

Mall of America is just what the name states. Typical American . Never been, never will.

More than enough water in North America to find a spot where if you want to listen to music..listen away...If you dont want to listen then dont pull up beside the guy listening to music catching all kinds of fish.

Last edited by wpgriverguide; 02-09-2011 at 02:48 PM. Reason: typo

Tags
alumacraft , electronics , motor , stereo , yamaha