Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Ultimate Bunk Boards rock! - Page 2 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Boats, Motors, Electronics and Trailers > Trailers and Tow Vehicles

Old 05-05-2010, 09:46 AM
Keeper

I e-mailed the company with this question last week, no reply so far , I will post it here if I get any.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-05-2010, 09:57 AM
Wallhanger

Default Caution for Heavy Boats!

I would be very cautious before putting these on a trailer with a boat over 1,500 lbs. I don't know what their advertising states? I know the plastic glide on strips you can buy for your trailer can "blister" your hull pretty bad if the boat is over 1,500 lbs.
Old 11-13-2019, 03:08 PM
Minnow

Thumbs up Could not be more over joyed!!!

Purchased new trailer that was custom fit for my Alumacraft Trophy 195 this spring. Only reason for new trailer was previous one was rusting though only two years old and wanted galvanized model. Unfortunately they had stopped producing roller trailer for the boat and the new one had to be bunk trailer. Though it was custom fit for the boat, it is terrible fit. Basically required all of 200 HP outboard to load and unload boat - big embarrassment at "no power loading" launches. Spent all season dealing with manufacturer and dealer with bottom line being the trailer was built as designed even if it is lousy fit. Bit the bullet and opted to try the Ultimate boards. Just installed Ultimate Bunk Supreme model bunks and could not be more over joyed! Boat slides on and off like a dream.
Old 11-13-2019, 06:38 PM
Wallhanger

Have to agree. Had them for many years on my Lund Baron. Added a two speed winch and it was never an issue loading the boat. Unloading, you definitely have to leave the winch strap on until your transom is over water. One tap of the breaks and the boat is going!

Marty