Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Bill Introduced For a Four Walleye Limit In Minnesota - Page 8 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Bone Orchard > WC Bone Yard

Old 02-14-2020, 07:41 PM
Wallhanger

[QUOTE=yoopertrout;6396256]Perhaps the creepiest point I've ever seen made on this site or any other. Creepy both in the willingness to not care about genocide, and also in the utter hypocrisy of your post. "Let's ignore all injustice in the world, because 'that's just how it is'", and in the same breath "It's not fair! I want more walleyes!" So, the injustice of the murder of the majority of a whole race of people is really no big deal, but the fact that you might only get to keep 4 fish instead of 6 is earth shattering? Wow.[/QUOTE]

Post had nothing to do with wanting more walleyes , if you read the thread you would have come across my post a few posts back and seen I supported a move to 4 fish . Post was a reply to Custom Eyes post about the evils of the white man( his words not mine) and expansion through America. Never said i don't care about genocide, which of course i do, in fact i said it's important not to have history repeat itself. I merely supported REW's statement for equality. I find it odd that you.argue against equality.

So before you try and twist my words just read what's there, in the proper context.
9.9hp Tohatsu kicker
72" MK Ulterra Quest 36v
5 lithium batteries
MK PCL 460
Trollsmarter
3 12" graphs- Lowrance Live,Carbon and Simrad EVO 3
Simrad is40
Lowrance 3d
Airmar tm165hw
Lowrance 3in1
Lenco 4x12 trimtabs
Traxstech 72" tracks, Berts 24" tracks on each gunnel
2 Big Jon Capt packs riggers
Lowrance autopilot
MK 15' Talon

Last edited by Ltrain; 02-14-2020 at 07:48 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-15-2020, 03:44 AM
Wallhanger

Someone mentioned the treaties are the law of the land and should be abide by............OK then, we also have boarders and lots of illegal invaders in our country that needs to be address with the law of the land.
Lowrance HDS7 Gen 2 Touch unit networked to a LMS 520c
Lowrance Engine Interface cable
Minn Kota Power Drive V2 US2 now with i-Pilot
Custom designed and built rod holders
Custom designed and built down rigger platforms
All towed with my Trusty G2 '07 Toyota Tundra
Old 02-15-2020, 06:23 AM
Wallhanger

[QUOTE]Trying to right events that occured over 100 years ago by installing special sanctions just doesn't work, it creates inequality which really is exactly what you don't want in the first place.[/QUOTE] The trouble with this line of reasoning is that it's the same as was used not to honor the treaties in the first place. And what's so bad about honoring our obligations anyway?

Your neighbor comes on to your land and takes off $50,000 worth of lumber. You take him to court, win, and get a settlement of $50,000. He pays $1000 and starts complaining that it isn't fair that you should get extra money that no one else gets, it creates inequality he says, and bad feelings. He wants to throw away the settlement and call it even. You're angry because this was the 73rd time your neighbor had stolen from you and the first time the judge, his cousin, had sided with you. In fact, in a bunch of the previous cases the judge not only sided with him but made you pay court costs and attorney's fees and you really want the $50k to get some of your own back. But a bunch of your other neighbors think you should get over yourself and let it go. After all, if you hadn't been so lazy like your dad a grandfather, and worked harder, you wouldn't be in this situation in the first place. Time to move on.

I'd be on your side here and think your neighbors were a bunch of so and so's.
Old 02-15-2020, 06:46 AM
Wallhanger

Well i don't think anymore discussion will amount to anything on this topic anymore( which really isn't the original topic anyway). I don't think either group is going to say anything to sway the other. It is a polarizing topic that's for sure. At this point I am going to refrain from any more posts in this thread. I do know i said that before but then i was provoked and took the bait. Not this time.

I also apologize to Gary for playing a part in derailing your thread, sorry about that.
9.9hp Tohatsu kicker
72" MK Ulterra Quest 36v
5 lithium batteries
MK PCL 460
Trollsmarter
3 12" graphs- Lowrance Live,Carbon and Simrad EVO 3
Simrad is40
Lowrance 3d
Airmar tm165hw
Lowrance 3in1
Lenco 4x12 trimtabs
Traxstech 72" tracks, Berts 24" tracks on each gunnel