Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Lake sharpe - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Walleye Message Central > Members Fishing Reports

Old 09-05-2020, 03:51 AM
Keeper

Default Lake sharpe

Hey guys just wondering if anybody has a lake sharpe report? I leave tomorrow morning. I will be finishing the upper half. Not looking for anybody honey hole just general info. Thanks and pms are welcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-05-2020, 11:22 AM
Wallhanger

Everyone I know has been fishing oahe and not doing much on sharpe. I’m guessing it’s like usual and is good when water is moving. Hasn’t been much water being pushed this year so that is probably the reason. I was up twice in the last couple months, hit sharpe both trips and ended up on oahe after the first day of each trip. If you believe anything guides are saying, hutch mentioned good fish on sharpe but hit or miss. That usually means a lot more missing than hitting if you’re not there everyday and have 10 other guide boats you’re working with to stay on them. Oahe has been good.

Old 09-05-2020, 03:21 PM
Slot Fish

Depending on where you're coming from, Francis Case South of Platte has been good. I fished Sharpe a lot in the past, but will now continue fishing Francis unless I'm making a big trip to Mobridge or further north. Much better size and 3 hours closer for me.
Old 09-05-2020, 05:07 PM
Keeper

Thanks guys. We may spend some time on oahe as well. Do you think this colder weather will shallow them up any? I doubt it happens that fast. Is their a website I can goto to see what they are pumping for water? Thanks

Old 09-05-2020, 10:21 PM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by walleyetracker85 View Post
Thanks guys. We may spend some time on oahe as well. Do you think this colder weather will shallow them up any? I doubt it happens that fast. Is their a website I can goto to see what they are pumping for water? Thanks

I think this cooler weather will be good but will take longer than you probably have. If it stays cool those fish will be back up in a couple weeks. Even with reports coming from deep water, we haven’t fished over 20’ on oahe all season and have done well. You have to do some looking, but you can find em. Find one and keep fishing that area. There is a website to look at output, but I don’t know what it is. I’ve seen it posted many times before.

Old 09-06-2020, 03:05 PM
Keeper

Thank you for the info. We will give it our best shot.