Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Moberly Lake NWO Fly in - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Canada Eh? > Canada

Old 05-20-2014, 07:20 AM
Minnow

Default Moberly Lake NWO Fly in

We are heading up Mid June to Moberly- has anyone fished that if so what can we expect- any advice? Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-21-2014, 12:09 AM
dschiebel

Default Nwo

Fished Sessi and Mink with Northern Wilderness Outfitters. Class outfit, I would not fly with anybody else. Bring minnows, live or salted, crawlers. Jigs, lindy rigs some with spinners, and your good. Bring a depth finder. Start at 5 to 8 feet and work deeper till you find them. Ask the fishermen that are leaving, they should be able to update you.
Old 05-25-2014, 09:56 PM
Minnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tvandy View Post
We are heading up Mid June to Moberly- has anyone fished that if so what can we expect- any advice? Thanks
I fished Moberly numerous times years ago. Some of the areas we fished were really good producers for walleye. In the bay you are staying in the left and right points are both good for walleye just find the right depth. south of your area pick a structure and drop a jig. Down to the south by the rapids is a great area for walleye and northern but you better have a good supply of jigs. The first big bay south of cabin on your right is great for northern. If you go north again points and structure are your best bet, the Narrows both sides are a great place to catch eaters. Furthe north were the lake gets big go to the noth end by the trappers place fish the points and drops on both sides a the bay. there is a big flat on the right side that usually holds fish. Good Luck , I'll be waiting for the fishing report when you gat back.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-27-2014, 07:12 AM
Minnow

Thank you so much for reply- I really appreciate your help-when you say there is a flat on RH side can you describe that to me - Thanks again! Tom
Old 05-27-2014, 06:57 PM
Minnow

There is a 20 foot deep flat adjacent to deep water , fish it later in the day around dusk when the walleyes come up to feed.
Old 06-02-2014, 12:19 PM
Minnow

thanks so much for the information- I will let you know how we did-Tom