Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
WANTED: Walleye Fisherman - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Canada Eh? > Canada

Old 05-14-2019, 05:34 AM
Minnow

Default WANTED: Walleye Fisherman

We are looking to round out our Camp, currently we have 5 guys, looking for 1-3 more. We are in an 8 man camp in Northern Ontario on the Cobham River. We will be there from June 9 - 16th, 7 days of trophy walleye and pike fishing. We need at least 1 person to even out the boats and get the reduced rate, but have room for 3 additional people. We fly with Amik outposts, been doing this for too many years to count. We are out of Wisconsin, and carpool the drive up to Red lake on the 8th of June. If you love fishing, having fun, and been wanting to go to Canada, here is your opportunity to try it out with an excellent outfitter and a group of experienced guys. Thanks, BOB
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-14-2019, 06:42 PM
Minnow

Man, if the timing were different might just give it a whirl. We have a trip planned 6/15-6/22 so just wouldn’t work out........if it were a little more spread our would love to get on that river system. Have heard good things about it for years.

Good luck with your search! Gotta be somebody out there looking for a quality fishing trip!
Old 05-17-2019, 10:37 AM
Minnow

how much would it cost
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-26-2019, 11:47 AM
Slot Fish

Teakean,

Thought I'd bring this back to the top.

Any success on your search to help fill your group? If so, how did it go?
Old 05-26-2019, 02:49 PM
Wallhanger

I wish you had been able to post this sooner. I love jumping on last minute need a guy trips. This even lines up to me being on my way home from a fly-in out of Winnipeg but I need a little more than 3 weeks notice to adjust stuff on the home/work front.

Just for grins which camp on the river are you stay at?

Brett