Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
All Canada show worth the drive - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Canada Eh? > Canada

Old 01-19-2018, 01:34 PM
Wallhanger

Default All Canada show worth the drive

We went to the Green Bay All Canada show last night. It has been quite a few years since we last went. The new venue is very nice and the show was a great way to kill a January evening. The Blues were cold and the conversations enjoyable.
Advertisement

Old 01-19-2018, 02:43 PM
Wallhanger

I don't think we have the All Canada Show in Minnesota anymore. Thats one reason I needed to confirm Jared (Obabikon) was going to be at the Northwest Sports Show in March.

Most shows are good shows if only to get ya out of the house for a few hours.
Old 01-19-2018, 02:45 PM
Wallhanger

We went for the 1st time last year and had a great time. We got a room and goofed off the whole evening with our friends from the north. We will be there tomorrow afternoon and are staying the night again.
Old 01-20-2018, 02:35 PM
Minnow

We drove 1 hour for the Green Bay show, went on Friday. Excellent show, talked to many lodges, made it very hard to pick, but we did book a place, and took many notes for future trips, great conversations. Reading reports here is good, but talking to owners, looking at pictures and maps is priceless. I will go to the show again next year.
Old 01-22-2018, 11:37 AM
Wallhanger

Default Follow-Up

Greetings,

I attended three days of the Green Bay All Canada Show. Like the past two years, I thought the show had considerable positive energy and vibrancy about it. There were many people in attendance. I understand from several of the lodge owners that people were there to investigate and book fishing vacations. The new owners of this show are doing a great job!

I missed the Thorne Brothers booth, as I had planned to do some shopping. Hopefully, Thorne Brothers will be there next year.

The show gets my thoughts turning to my upcoming fishing trips!

Good fishing and tight lines!!
Old 02-18-2018, 06:41 PM
Wallhanger

Default Milwaukee show

Doc and I couldn't make the Chicago show so we ventured up to Milwaukee Friday and Saturday. It made our heads spin to dream of a trip way up nort. We are already booked for this year but we saw a lot of things we would like to do in 19 if the good Lord gives us another year. It sure did get our longing for our June trip tickled. It was also great meeting up with some old friends and putting some faces to names. I also enjoyed the seminars. Jim Crowley showed us some good tips and Chase Parsons was awesome. The shore lunch was also surprisingly good. We had a great time!

Fish On!

Hooks
Old 02-19-2018, 11:36 AM
Keeper

Hit the Milwaukee show on Saturday and had a great time. Got the envelope and paper work for my passport renewal there. My son won a nice St Croix rod courtesy of All Canada.