Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Crestliner Pro Tiller 1850 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Walleye Message Central > General Discussion

Old 09-08-2020, 04:43 AM
Wallhanger

Default Crestliner Pro Tiller 1850

Hi,
My new boat should be here any week now. I am preparing to get it on the water ASAP after getting it. I was told by the dealer that the tackle box storage holds 4 of the "Plano Model 3700" tackle boxes. HOWEVER, I've found that the "3700" is a Series and not a specific model of tackle box (there are several different ones). I know I should ask the dealer again but he simply relayed the info he got from Crestliner and has been very helpful and I know he's very busy. Does anyone out there have this model of Crestliner (or even the 1740 or 1650?) and what is the specific model of tackle box that fits the storage at the console? Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-08-2020, 10:23 AM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelrn2001 View Post
Hi,
My new boat should be here any week now. I am preparing to get it on the water ASAP after getting it. I was told by the dealer that the tackle box storage holds 4 of the "Plano Model 3700" tackle boxes. HOWEVER, I've found that the "3700" is a Series and not a specific model of tackle box (there are several different ones). I know I should ask the dealer again but he simply relayed the info he got from Crestliner and has been very helpful and I know he's very busy. Does anyone out there have this model of Crestliner (or even the 1740 or 1650?) and what is the specific model of tackle box that fits the storage at the console? Thanks.
I cant answer your question but you might wait until your boat comes in as it may come with them.
Old 09-08-2020, 12:32 PM
Wallhanger

Default Plano

Ya, I'm told that it doesn't. But thanks. You'd think it would wouldn't ya.......... I tried calling Crestliner and just like Lund, you can't get a live human. They tell you to contact the dealer. I texted them and he's checking into it (again).
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-09-2020, 02:40 PM
Slot Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelrn2001 View Post
Ya, I'm told that it doesn't. But thanks. You'd think it would wouldn't ya.......... I tried calling Crestliner and just like Lund, you can't get a live human. They tell you to contact the dealer. I texted them and he's checking into it (again).
Congrats on the new boat! Dealer adds them, not the OEM (at least based on my experience with Lund). My Pro Guide came with cargo netting, extinguisher, tackle boxes, M-Y Wedge, and some other minor goodies the dealer agreed to add at no additional cost. I did need to bring my own 7 blade to 5 blade connector to hook up the trailer harness, so don't forget that when you go to pick it up.