Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
New Lund 2075 Pro V - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Boats, Motors, Electronics and Trailers > Boats

Old 01-30-2014, 06:54 AM
Minnow

Default New Lund 2075 Pro V

I'm purchasing a new Lund Pro V 2075 this season and for the last two years I have had black boats, I'm thinking of switching thing up this year and getting a white one with a silver decal package. I'm am little hesitate due to the fact that I sell my boat at the end of the season and black is a safe bet and usually a easy sell. Any thoughts? If you had to choose one what would it be?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-30-2014, 07:48 AM
Keeper

I don't think you'll have a problem getting rid of either color. I think the white is just as sharp as black, and easier to keep clean - at least for waterspots anyway. I like my white Lund.
Old 01-30-2014, 08:14 AM
Charter Member

White is about as safe as black. Seems like there is getting to be more people each year that will only take a white boat.

Standard process is to get a white trailer with a white boat, look into what the white boat looks like sitting on top of a black trailer...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-30-2014, 09:36 AM
Minnow

I just got off the phone with Lund, its done...White it is. Thanks for the responses guys, I was leaning that way but just need a little push. I also ordered it with a Black custom trailer with diamond plated wheel wells, should look good. It goes into fabrication on the 10th so hopefully I will see it at the end of February. I always wanted one that matched my truck. looking forward to it. Now I just need to pick some new graphs? I'm thinking the new hummingbird touch screens?

Tags
2075 , boats , fishing , lund , options