Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Reclending - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Boat Financing (Sponsored Forums) > Boat Loans / Extended Warranties 101

Old 02-07-2018, 03:18 PM
Keeper

Thumbs up Reclending

It has been 10 years since I sold my last 621. I just purchased a new 2013 621 which I found on Walleye Central. I also found Reclending on WC. Reclending was absolutely awesome to work with. They handled my loan and had the best rates on insurance. Can't say enough good about these guys/gals.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-12-2018, 07:59 AM
Slot Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muskeye View Post
It has been 10 years since I sold my last 621. I just purchased a new 2013 621 which I found on Walleye Central. I also found Reclending on WC. Reclending was absolutely awesome to work with. They handled my loan and had the best rates on insurance. Can't say enough good about these guys/gals.
Thank you for the note and nice comments. We have a great group of people here who work hard on every deal. Thank you for allowing us to help. Enjoy the new ride and we hope your live wells are always full.
If you get a chance, post a picture right here on this thread. We love seeing the pictures and you can brag on your new ride a bit.

Thank you again,
Ken, Todd and the RecLending group.
Old 05-19-2018, 09:57 PM
Wallhanger

Being accustom to a speedy process through my credit union, I was somewhat surprised at the amount of time it took to get things wrapped up on my boat loan, but I can’t say I ever felt that Reclending was at fault for this. As a matter of fact I feel Reclending did a good job of getting of staying on top of things and finding me a good rate, I say good, because no rate is great.
Thanks Ken and staff.