Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Are you concerned fishing out of state right now? - Page 5 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Walleye Message Central > Strictly Fishing

Old 10-18-2020, 07:42 PM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbheli View Post
those not taking it serious taking the right precautions make decisions that effect everyone else and thatís why itís spreading...
By this point I think we have to admit that everyone already knows this; those that pretend otherwise just don't care about other people - in many cases not even about their own loved ones.

Gerry
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-18-2020, 07:59 PM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbin View Post
To paraphrase:

"Stay off the roads if you're worried about the fact that a bunch of us don't want to stop for red lights while we're driving. I'm not telling you or anyone else that you need to go anywhere by car. You have an option. Why does your decision to stop for red lights have to be everyone else's?"

Outrageously selfish, callous and stupid.

Gerry

Exactly. If youíre worried about that to the point that it affects your everyday life, stay off the roads.

The same rationale is what anti gunners use to prove their point. Iím sure you and kazoo have your opinions on that as well.

With that said, I do where a mask in public places and if everyone stays 6 foot away from me I understand. I assure you Iím not trying to crowd anyoneís space.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-18-2020, 08:02 PM
Wallhanger

Quote:
those not taking it serious taking the right precautions make decisions that effect everyone else and thatís why itís spreading. I thinks masks and distancing and stating home sick reduce the spread yet idiots come to work coughing and putting others at risk.

How does my decision to go fishing affect you? If you are at home avoiding contact, there should be no chain of people that would ever get to you?

Maybe in 20 years those that are locked in their homes will be the only ones left? Iím not saying I couldnít be wrong. Maybe they will come out after everyone has been wiped out and have it all to themselves.

Old 10-18-2020, 08:23 PM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by WallyWarrior View Post
How does my decision to go fishing affect you? If you are at home avoiding contact, there should be no chain of people that would ever get to you?

Maybe in 20 years those that are locked in their homes will be the only ones left? I’m not saying I couldn’t be wrong. Maybe they will come out after everyone has been wiped out and have it all to themselves.

I never said your decision to go fishing affects me. I was commenting on your post in general about others decisions and my point is that other people’s bad decisions affect others. I think the lake is the least worrisome place.
Ultera
Kicker
Smartcraft
Zipwakes
Old 10-18-2020, 08:42 PM
Wallhanger

Quote:
I never said your decision to go fishing affects me. I was commenting on your post in general about others decisions and my point is that other peopleís bad decisions affect others. I think the lake is the least worrisome place.

Agreed. As i said a few posts back, there is nowhere safer right now than outdoor recreation areas, other than locked in your own house.

I also agree that others bad decisions affect others. I donít drive through many areas of Chicago after dark because others make bad decisions that could affect my family. If I or a member of my family was high risk for Covid I would not venture into heavily populated places, such as the grocery store. There are plenty of options for everything needed, even for entertainment, that do not require going in heavily populated areas.

Each person should judge the risk for themselves and make their decisions based on those risk. I also do not believe that peopleís lively hoods should be risked when there are plenty of low risk people to keep businesses going. Business owners should have the same choice as anyone else. If you donít feel safe going into the business, donít go. Why the burden on the business? Because we are sheep and we canít make decisions for ourselves? Címon.

Old 10-19-2020, 11:41 AM
Wallhanger

The world has not stopped. Millions and millions travel everyday. Planes and airports are packed although there are not as many flights. People are traveling internationally with full flights. Trucks and cars pack our highways. Your worried about traveling to go fishing? I really wonder if the majority of America has a clue. Fish On!!!
Old 10-19-2020, 03:39 PM
Keeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodman View Post
The world has not stopped. Millions and millions travel everyday. Planes and airports are packed although there are not as many flights. People are traveling internationally with full flights. Trucks and cars pack our highways. Your worried about traveling to go fishing? I really wonder if the majority of America has a clue. Fish On!!!
Finally, a voice of reason and well said