Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Humminbird Questions--Need/Want New Unit? - Page 3 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Boats, Motors, Electronics and Trailers > Electronics

Old 11-03-2019, 09:41 AM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomP. View Post
I do not think you are figuring this exactly as 1028 X 600 pixels is per square inch not for the entire screen. For total pxiels you have to multiply 1028 X 600 X width X height for total pixels.
that was what I was thinking. they all have the same pixels per square inch. they should get the same quality picture.

depending on your budget and room would decide which unit I got. the larger screen gives more detail and time on screen. I have an old 10" lowrance on my erie boat. then I have a helix 7 on my little boat. the 7 is a great little unit, but its little. if I used it a lot I would get a bigger unit as soon as it was in my budget. get the 9" with si. I have di and think its pretty much a waste of good money. if you can get a bigger screen with si and its in your budget and you have room go for it.

when you decide come back and let us know what you got?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-22-2019, 08:42 AM
Wallhanger

PM sent to Walli

Last edited by Ozark Bob; 11-22-2019 at 08:48 AM.
Old 11-22-2019, 10:09 AM
Slot Fish

BPS has a Black Friday - Helix 10 Gen 2 @ $999.00.
Old 11-22-2019, 11:05 AM
HELP!!!

Default Gen 2 s Gen 3

I saw the Cabelas add for the Gen 2 10"" also... How much difference is there between the Gen 2 and Gen 3. If rumors are true, it sounds like a Gen 4 isn't too far off, meaning the Gen 3's will be discounted???