Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
A good guy that promotes gun ownership - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Hunting Central > Archery, Blackpowder, Rifles, Pistols, Shotguns...and whatever else you have.

Old 04-05-2018, 08:43 PM
Minnow

Default A good guy that promotes gun ownership

If you Walleye Central Members like shooting guns and like to watch gun reviews that promote gun safety, good humor and a guy that I respect his opinion on guns is hickok45 on you tube. In my opinion hickok45 is what 99 percent of what we all are, law abiding gun owners who are good people that make this country safer.

troutcatcher
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-06-2018, 08:11 AM
Keeper

CAUTION do not watch Hickock45 or Plinkster22 at work or when you have something to do, you will be fired because you won’t get anything done. These two guys are addicting and I agree they are a couple of the good guys
Old 04-06-2018, 10:21 AM
Minnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Paul View Post
CAUTION do not watch Hickock45 or Plinkster22 at work or when you have something to do, you will be fired because you won’t get anything done. These two guys are addicting and I agree they are a couple of the good guys
Hickok45 and 22Plinkster are great and I have spent hours and hours watching all their videos.
This parody video of Hickok45 is hilarious and worth watching
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TCa6vsJAfw
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-06-2018, 11:16 AM
Keeper

22plinkster also does one of Hickok45 just couldn’t find a link for ya,Hickock45 is good but the Plinkster that kid is just amazing Look for his video of him doing a wheelie in a wheel chair as he is splitting a playing card