Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
New Furniture - Page 3 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Walleye Message Central > General Discussion

Old 11-30-2021, 09:51 PM
Charter Member

I think that the leather couch and love seat that we purchase about 20-30 years ago was very comfortable when we purchased it and it is still a nice sit - today. Virtually no visible wear on either piece of furniture even after all of these years.

I do not recall the store where we purchased the furniture, but I can assure you that it was not terribly expensive.

So, shop wisely - check reviews and you will end up with a quality purchase that will not break your bank.

Be safe
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-01-2021, 07:06 AM
Wallhanger

Have a look at the "Stressless" brand, expensive but very nice and worth the wait.
Quality is remembered long after price is forgotten.
Old 12-01-2021, 03:48 PM
Wallhanger

I think my memory is longer than the price of Stressless. That’s crazy, way above what I can afford. I just got screwed on a Flexsteel $1600 recliner. When I bought it the sit was extra firm, I almost
took it back because it was soooo hard. 6 months later it’s like sitting in a 5 gallon pail and the store says it’s normal. I’ve bought Flexsteel for 40 years without a problem. The rep is coming in about a week, we’ll see what he says.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-11-2021, 05:56 AM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clairebear View Post
Have a look at the "Stressless" brand, expensive but very nice and worth the wait.
Quality is remembered long after price is forgotten.

My neurologist told me in no uncertain terms Stressless is the only recliner he would ever endorse. Expensive but as I cant sleep in a bed its worth it. Getting a new frame and mattress next week that will hopefully allow me to return to my bedroom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk