Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Cook - Page 2 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Walleye Message Central > General Discussion

Old 12-01-2021, 11:23 AM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellowfin123 View Post
the way things are shaping up this year and once the pack get people back from injuries it looks like this year should be the year for them to maybe get the ship but here we go again it lookin like what will happen against the bucs? will rogers fail again? does he have the "clutch gene"? we shall see.. they need to get it done this year cuz the window is getting ready to be slammed shut
Rodgers has what it takes, he's the best. The window isn't even close to slamming shut, infact we're just cracking it open. This year is nothing more than a warm up year for next year's triumphs.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-01-2021, 12:21 PM
Minnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Pederson View Post
Rodgers has what it takes, he's the best. The window isn't even close to slamming shut, infact we're just cracking it open. This year is nothing more than a warm up year for next year's triumphs.
Pst....Steve.....wake up....I think you are dreaming, probably thinking it's 1929......Fred Astair and Ginger Rogers maybe????.......I bet you have fond memories of that period of time as a cheese head!

Now.....back to recent history....Pack 0-2 vs the Vikes....Pack 0-2 vs the G.O.A.T TB12 and the Bucs.....I guess they just can't beat the good teams??.....good chance the Pukers will be 0-3 vs both teams by the end of the season (assuming they don't face the Vikes in the playoffs, which they could be 0-4 against the Powerful Vikes). Look at the bright side, if the Vikes dump the pack in the Playoffs, they won't lose three in a row to TB12 and the Bucs!
Old 12-01-2021, 12:45 PM
Wallhanger

The Pack will make the playoffs, vikes maybe wildcard.
Why, I'd think because the Pack is less erratic than the vikes and are a better team...sometimes.

Pack in the superbowl, vikes watching on the sidelines.

Will the Pack win the SB?
Depends on if they show up or not.

I also think the vikes better realize that Theilen is by far better than they realize.

Interesting season anyway.

Al
Advertisement

Old 12-01-2021, 02:32 PM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutting Edge Official View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Pederson View Post
Pst....Steve.....wake up....I think you are dreaming, probably thinking it's 1929......Fred Astair and Ginger Rogers maybe????.......I bet you have fond memories of that period of time as a cheese head![IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.walleyecentral.com/forums/images/smilies/boozer.gif[/IMG]

Now.....back to recent history....Pack 0-2 vs the Vikes....Pack 0-2 vs the G.O.A.T TB12 and the Bucs.....I guess they just can't beat the good teams??.....good chance the Pukers will be 0-3 vs both teams by the end of the season (assuming they don't face the Vikes in the playoffs, which they could be 0-4 against the Powerful Vikes). Look at the bright side, if the Vikes dump the pack in the Playoffs, they won't lose three in a row to TB12 and the Bucs![IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.walleyecentral.com/forums/images/smilies/stirthepot.gif[/IMG][IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.walleyecentral.com/forums/images/smilies/exactly.gif[/IMG]
I bet you have Fond memories of the Queens winning that Super bowl...........wait a minute i got them confused with another team....sorry !
Old 12-01-2021, 04:20 PM
Minnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallychowder View Post
What do i think ? I think the Packers are going to absolutely Stomp the S#!+ out of the queens January 2nd.
No.1, I don't believe that you believe that....

No.2, I am sure you tried to convince yourself and others that the packers were gonna win the last two times that the packers faced the Kings...even though we both know that the packers can't beat the Powerful Vikes....

Now, I suppose you want to take a time machine back to 1929 and reminisce about the good old days that you never witnessed......hey, let's talk about the recent games that we both were alive to see.....the Vikes won the previous two games and are shooting for three in a row...twice at the frozen tundra of lumbar when the Vikes become a pain in the back to you, Jan 2nd! Do you really think that the packers will win the next meeting?? I mean really, do you believe that?? If you say yes, I don't believe you, because that's what you thought (maybe you didn't believe that and just said that because you hoped, wished and prayed that it would happen but it didn't) the last two meeting....

Oh, let's go back a little further....since 2016, the Vikes are 7-4-1 head to head with the pack......ah yes.....what great times of the past!!

Go Vikes!!!!!!
Old 12-01-2021, 04:40 PM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Quote:
What do i think ? I think the Packers are going to absolutely Stomp the S#!+ out of the queens January 2nd.

No.2, I am sure you tried to convince yourself and others that the packers were gonna win the last two times that the packers faced the Kings...even though we both know that the packers can't beat the Powerful Vikes....

Now, I suppose you want to take a time machine back to 1929 and reminisce about the good old days that you never witnessed......hey, let's talk about the recent games that we both were alive to see.....the Vikes won the previous two games and are shooting for three in a row...twice at the frozen tundra of lumbar when the Vikes become a pain in the back to you, Jan 2nd! Do you really think that the packers will win the next meeting?? I mean really, do you believe that?? If you say yes, I don't believe you, because that's what you thought (maybe you didn't believe that and just said that because you hoped, wished and prayed that it would happen but it didn't) the last two meeting....

Oh, let's go back a little further....since 2016, the Vikes are 7-4-1 head to head with the pack......ah yes.....what great times of the past!!

Go Vikes!!!!!!
Hey, i took your advice and i went way way way back , and i just can't find anything about the Queens winning a Superbowl ??? Am i missing something ?
Old 12-01-2021, 05:04 PM
Minnow

Quote:
Hey, i took your advice and i went way way way back , and i just can't find anything about the Queens winning a Superbowl ??? Am i missing something ?
Now I know why every post by you references the Kings.....you fear them.....last twelve meetings vs the Vikes the packers are 4-7-1....I bet that when the pack face the Kings, you have a Rosary in one hand and your fingers are crossed on the other hand........now go milk a cow, the cheese is getting ready to be shredded Jan 2nd! Hopefully Dalvin Cook is back for the game, so I can watch him run through the all of the holes in the packs Swiss cheese defense

Go Vikings!!!!! Skol!
Old 12-01-2021, 05:29 PM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Quote:
Now I know why every post by you references the Kings.....you fear them.....last twelve meetings vs the Vikes the packers are 4-7-1....I bet that when the pack face the Kings, you have a Rosary in one hand and your fingers are crossed on the other hand........now go milk a cow, the cheese is getting ready to be shredded Jan 2nd! Hopefully Dalvin Cook is back for the game, so I can watch him run through the all of the holes in the packs Swiss cheese defense [IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.walleyecentral.com/forums/images/smilies/stirthepot.gif[/IMG]

Go Vikings!!!!![IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.walleyecentral.com/forums/images/smilies/rockit.gif[/IMG][IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.walleyecentral.com/forums/images/smilies/rock-on.gif[/IMG] Skol!
I thought this might be of some interest to you !
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20211201-172719_Chrome_1638401378047.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	121.3 KB
ID:	330586  
Old 12-01-2021, 05:48 PM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Quote:

Go Vikes!!!!!!
We were alive here, on December 23, 2019, when me and the wife braved the hostile confines of Paisley Park to witness a great come from behind Packer victory. It was a valiant effort, you guys going into half with a 1 point lead (don't you count that as a 1/2 win?) The chatter and optimism by the groupies in the stands was almost unbearable.... but alas, Cousins became Cousins, The Pack became The Pack, and well... for the Packers fans leaving victorious it was a slightly eerie exit dodging containers still half full of tatertot hotdish, poutine, and dreams. It was outright dangerous to step off the curb heading to the parking lot, trying to clear the giant river of tears running to the storm drain.

The Pack finished 2-0 that year, and 3-4 when added to 2020 (moving more recent in history) in the series.

But cool... 2 in a row over 2 seasons, and dreams of a third?! What an accomplishment! You could tuff-talk Lovie Smith!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20211201_170814_1638402249853.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	299.9 KB
ID:	330588  
Old 12-01-2021, 05:55 PM
Minnow

Quote:
I thought this might be of some interest to you !
Here we go again...trying to go back to the sixties when the Kings were an expansion team...I like to stay current.....Vikes 7-4-1 vs Swiss cheese in last 12....2-0 last two....I think we own you lately
Say your prayers and maybe the pack will have a chance Jan 2nd??

I'm not trying to hurt your feelings.....just telling it like it is!