Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Vexus Boat Opinions? - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Boats, Motors, Electronics and Trailers > Boats

Old 08-15-2021, 06:06 PM
Charter Member

Default Vexus Boat Opinions?

Just wondering on DVX opinions? They have been out now for 2 years...what are everyones thoughts? Pro/Cons?
Old 08-15-2021, 06:49 PM
Minnow

We looked at one on Friday. The windshield was on back order. I thought it was pretty nice loved the trailer. Really big boat but seemed well designed. I was hoping to be blown away and wasn't. Didnt like the rod locker, at least compared to mine.The floor creaked a little when walking on it and that's something I'm not use to. Me personally I am little sheepish about jumping in at this point for the fact that our sales person was thinking hopefully May if we ordered one. However I am kinda bumming that I am ordering a boat now and not a year or two. Thinking the Vexus might be the bomb- just my 2cents.
Old 08-16-2021, 06:38 AM
Minnow

Picked mine up right after labor day last year. So far it has lived up to my expectations. Had it in some big water and handled great. Let me know if you have any questions
HB Solix 12"
HB Mega 360
Panoptix 30 and 31
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-19-2021, 12:33 AM
Minnow

I have seen one up close and I kinda like it.
Old 08-22-2021, 08:12 AM
Wallhanger

They’re awesome boats.

I have a 190 ADX and love the boat and motor.

I have been on a DVX 19 and DVX 20. Both ride fantastic but are set up completely different.
Lowrance HDS 9’s (bow)
Minnesota 36v Ulterra
Old 08-22-2021, 11:18 AM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by walleyes13 View Post
Just wondering on DVX opinions? They have been out now for 2 years...what are everyones thoughts? Pro/Cons?
I own a 2019 Lund 2075 Pro-V & I'm going to look at a customer's DVX22 @their CT dealership in whenever it arrives over the next couple weeks... I could try to post my 1st opinions if that helps you. If I like it, I'm leaving a deposit.

I won't have a water test of it though so any details would not include an on the water experience. I've been in a Ranger 22', Ranger 21' + mine & measured the "what matters to me" things up the wahzoo & the DVX22 is going to have the same measurements. H3ll, I'll even put the dimensions side by side for a comparison then

Would that help?

Happy fishing!!
Old 08-22-2021, 12:12 PM
Wallhanger

Location: Land of 10,000 lakes, even more taxes and the state where the police are handcuffed.

I would be very surprised to find any negative responses. The brand is so new that there are few boats out there. But more importantly I don't think I have ever seen a guy who just spent what they spent run down their purchase. That usually won't happen until 5-7 years after the buy. Maybe it's ego, maybe they are afraid of getting made fun of here, I dunno.
Old 08-22-2021, 12:25 PM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Minnesota guy View Post
But more importantly I don't think I have ever seen a guy who just spent what they spent run down their purchase. That usually won't happen until 5-7 years after the buy. Maybe it's ego, maybe they are afraid of getting made fun of here, I dunno.

I'd be an exception to that probably & there's no ego with it. I don't really care if I get ragged on here--- most guys are just giving a different perspective, which I actually like.

Lund's Pro-V quality dropped over the years & I'm just not happy with mine. It's only 2 yrs old. They boast fit & finish, but don't deliver on it. My old 2005 Pro-V had the fit & finish which is what I'm comparing it against. My brother-in-law has a 2021 Lund Impact & it's close to flawless overall in contrast (maybe that's where Lund's bread winning market is these days?)

If I'm paying for top shelf, then I'm expecting top shelf but that might just be me.

Happy Fishing!!
Old 01-17-2022, 04:50 AM
Wallhanger

Default Very true

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinmanPoozie View Post
I'd be an exception to that probably & there's no ego with it. I don't really care if I get ragged on here--- most guys are just giving a different perspective, which I actually like.

Lund's Pro-V quality dropped over the years & I'm just not happy with mine. It's only 2 yrs old. They boast fit & finish, but don't deliver on it. My old 2005 Pro-V had the fit & finish which is what I'm comparing it against. My brother-in-law has a 2021 Lund Impact & it's close to flawless overall in contrast (maybe that's where Lund's bread winning market is these days?)

If I'm paying for top shelf, then I'm expecting top shelf but that might just be me.

Happy Fishing!!
A Lund guy for more years then i can remember. pretty impressed these days with Alumacraft
Old 01-19-2022, 06:22 PM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinmanPoozie View Post

Happy Fishing!!
i think your right. i look at seems like every lund dealer in america, they're always full of ,rebels, furys, impacts and crossovers, thats the bread and butter market 20-60k.. pro-v's, tyee's, baron's, you don't see to many EVER