Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Lowrance X 50DS w/US2 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Boats, Motors, Electronics and Trailers > Electronics

Old 08-07-2011, 12:30 PM
Slot Fish

Default Lowrance X 50DS w/US2

I have a Lowrance X 50DS that came with my boat which i recently replaced with a 798ci si. I'd like to use the X 50DS w/my US2 on my trolling motor.

My question is does the adapter Minn Kota MKR-US2-9 include the power cord and transducer connection? (There is a single plug on this unit, instead of a separate power and transducer plug)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-07-2011, 06:54 PM
Slot Fish

Based on the pic i found, looks like it DOES include the power cord portion.
Old 08-07-2011, 11:06 PM
Minnow

the mkr-us2-9 adapter cable has one plug that goes into the back of your sonar and then spilts into two cables ones goes to the trolling motor and then one goes to your power source. i just looked at one since i bought it thinking it bought fit on my trolling motor with just the universal sonar but it doesnt so make sure you have the US2 system otherwise you will need the MKR-US-9 which have been very difficult for me to find.