Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Angustora Reservoir - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Walleye Message Central > Members Fishing Reports

Old 05-13-2019, 09:35 PM
Minnow

Default Angustora Reservoir

This reservoir has been on my “bucket list” for about 20 years and I may have an opportunity to fish it next month. Anyone know where to get information about the bite?

Thanks in advance.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-14-2019, 04:25 PM
Wallhanger

Kind of spotty, huge inflows/outflows this spring has muddied the lake to this date. As the water temps have warmed the bite has increased. Two tournaments in April produced fish for top ten teams. Monday I kept two over 15" and spoke to a few folks who were throwing back "dinks". Kind of typical really. The bite should continue to improve but the muddy,dark water will challenge for bait selection off normal years
Old 05-23-2019, 11:36 PM
Wallhanger

I was out on May 14th and two of us caught our limit by 1pm. Only place we really found them was on the flats next to the submerged trees on the west side of the lake in 15ft. This week we got nearly 5" of rain so its going to be pretty stained water for awhile.