Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Boneyard - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Walleye Message Central > General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 02-13-2007, 09:04 PM
Hawg

Default Boneyard

I admit I don't post much anymore but when I went looking for my post it was gone, did a search and found it in the boneyard. What the heck is the boneyard?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-13-2007, 09:04 PM
Hawg

Default Boneyard

I admit I don't post much anymore but when I went looking for my post it was gone, did a search and found it in the boneyard. What the heck is the boneyard?
Old 02-13-2007, 09:49 PM
Wallhanger

Default RE: Boneyard

When threads got personal, political or out of control, they get locked and the boneyard is where they get sent.

BIRDDOG
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-13-2007, 09:49 PM
Wallhanger

When threads got personal, political or out of control, they get locked and the boneyard is where they get sent.

BIRDDOG
Old 02-13-2007, 10:42 PM
rspahr UL

The Boneyard is where all of the interesting reading goes. Come on Hawg! Take one for the team! Send a post to the Boneyard! :)
Old 02-13-2007, 10:42 PM
rspahr UL

The Boneyard is where all of the interesting reading goes. Come on Hawg! Take one for the team! Send a post to the Boneyard! :)
Old 02-14-2007, 07:47 AM
Hawg

I used to be on here all the time and things got pretty crazy. Sending my Harley post to the Boneyard seems a little harsh, it didn't seem out of hand. I couldn't even find this post on my computor today. I'm only responding to see where it goes. Must be a lot of new rules here I'm not up on. Does this mean that when all the Lund/Crestliner- Loomis/St Croix- Ranger/Skeeter-Harley/Honda threads go to the Boneyard now?
Old 02-14-2007, 07:59 AM
Wallhanger

No, not all of them, and don't try to share information about any new boats on here unless it is a Ranger. Those don't even make it to the boneyard, they just vanish into thin air.
Old 02-14-2007, 08:56 AM
Hawg

Jack, if you see this will you go on Walleye General Disscusion and tell me where it is? I'm getting posts that the last dates of postings was back in January. It's like I'm not getting a current screen. I can't find this post exept by doing a search. Did this site finally go to registration only? This is happening on both home and work computor. Heck it's spring, I gotta get back up on boats and stuff. Thank you, Hawg
Old 02-14-2007, 09:02 AM
Wallhanger

I found it right here under General discussion. I don't know enough about computers to suggest anything for you to try.
Closed Thread