Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Ranger swing tongue and UFP Torsion Axle Trailing Arms - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > For Sale and Services > Swap Board - $500 LIMIT ON ALL POSTS, INCLUDING WTB.

Old 09-22-2016, 07:13 AM
Keeper

Default ***FREE*** Ranger swing tongue and UFP Torsion Axle Trailing Arms

I have a pair of trailing arms that I took off my Ranger 175T trailer (GVWR (lbs.) 2995) when I added surge brakes. These are from a 2013 trailer. I don’t know how many miles are on them, but the motor only had 39 hrs on it and the tires looked great. I also have the swing tongue available since I had to replace it for one with the actuator. I’d like to get them out of the garage. Will not ship but can meet in Elk River, MN. No bolts, etc. Just what you see in the pictures. FREE

UFP Torsion Axle Trailing Arm Idler Assembly has a 5 Lug hub with the VAULT “Hybrid Lubrication system” which gives you the ultimate wheel bearing lubrication and protection. These don’t have the Vault logo on the black plastic hub. I called DABS at UFP and he assured me that these are Vault hubs made for Ranger.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2005.jpg (271.4 KB, 164 views)
File Type: jpg Swing Tounge.jpg (258.2 KB, 147 views)

Last edited by CHM; 08-22-2017 at 07:35 AM. Reason: Price Change
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-22-2017, 07:36 AM
Keeper

Default Freebie

Cleaning out the garage. First come first served.
Old 08-24-2017, 11:01 AM
Slot Fish

Default UFP Torsion Axle Trailing Arms

I'd like the UFP torsion axle trailing arms, but I am located in Nebraska.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-19-2017, 08:26 AM
Keeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHM View Post
I have a pair of trailing arms that I took off my Ranger 175T trailer (GVWR (lbs.) 2995) when I added surge brakes. These are from a 2013 trailer. I don’t know how many miles are on them, but the motor only had 39 hrs on it and the tires looked great. I also have the swing tongue available since I had to replace it for one with the actuator. I’d like to get them out of the garage. Will not ship but can meet in Elk River, MN. No bolts, etc. Just what you see in the pictures. FREE

UFP Torsion Axle Trailing Arm Idler Assembly has a 5 Lug hub with the VAULT “Hybrid Lubrication system” which gives you the ultimate wheel bearing lubrication and protection. These don’t have the Vault logo on the black plastic hub. I called DABS at UFP and he assured me that these are Vault hubs made for Ranger.
Are the hub assembly still available? I would gladly take them off your hands and would pick up
Humminbird 1199, 1159, 859 and Helix 7g2n
Old 12-19-2017, 08:44 AM
Keeper

They are gone. I still have the swing tongue.