Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
game - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Walleye Message Central > General Discussion

Old 01-10-2022, 09:49 PM
Wallhanger

Default game

bama flat out got manhandled!!! go dawgs
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-11-2022, 06:35 AM
Wallhanger

Location: Land of 10,000 lakes, even more taxes and the state where the police are handcuffed.

The game was over when the second wide receiver for Bama left the game. They couldn't get into a power game with Georgia. Bennett made a couple of throws and it was over.

Congrats to Georgia, they pounded on Bryce Young all night. That kid will be sore today. I would say Georgia handled their business, I wouldn't say they manhandled Alabama, that would indicate they dominated which they didn't do.

Congrats to Georgia, they earned it.
Old 01-11-2022, 07:59 AM
Wallhanger

i'll change that to manhandled mid way in the 3rdq on, i really dont think that williams kid was gonna make a difference cuz young couldn't get him the ball anyway, other than getting that 1 td handed to them they were gonna have to kick field goals all night.... bama ran for 40-50 yards..
georgia's D line will be playing on sundays and bamas o line are packed in ice this morning..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-11-2022, 08:13 AM
Wallhanger

Location: Land of 10,000 lakes, even more taxes and the state where the police are handcuffed.

Had Bama converted field goals into touchdowns in the first half, which the wide receivers would have helped with by spreading the defense, it would have the look of the conference championship game. That whole first half the Georgia's qb had the Deer in the headlights look. When they got ahead he played much better. Young had nobody to throw the ball to that could make a big play.

No excuses, Georgia won the game and deserve the title.
Old 01-11-2022, 05:29 PM
Wallhanger

Georgia got really lucky to go into the half at 9-6. They were piling up penalties and were within a few yards of it being 17-6 at the half. That said, the Dawgs showed a stamina that wasn’t there in the SEC championship and wore them down in the 4th quarter. It was a good game to watch but I still have that lingering doubt about how much a national championship means when you didn’t win the conference. I thought Saban was classy and took the loss in stride and stood up for his team at the presser. There was a lot of future NFL talent on the field last night.

Now we will see who works the portal the best for next season. Hockey it is til pitchers and catchers report for spring training!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-11-2022, 06:24 PM
Slot Fish

Agree with TMG , Georgia qb looked overwhelmed in the first half , give him credit for stepping up in the second half .Bamas qb is clearly better , but that Georgia defense was on him all night . Better team won . Now its on to ncaa bball .
Old 01-11-2022, 06:32 PM
No doubt

Georgia would give the Vikings a run for their money
Old 01-11-2022, 07:30 PM
Keeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by No doubt View Post
Georgia would give the Vikings a run for their money
So, that must mean that they could do the same with the Pukers too then....Vikes have beaten the Pukers two out of the last three meetings little miss Gwen Stefani!!!
Old 01-11-2022, 07:56 PM
Slot Fish

Every thread doesn't need to turn into a viking thread , we all know how bad they are
Old 01-11-2022, 08:51 PM
Keeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flatheadmike View Post
Every thread doesn't need to turn into a viking thread , we all know how bad they are
I agree...all you packer fans wanna do is talk Vikings, Vikings, Vikings.....relax.......we know they are in your heads 24/7.

For the record, I picked Georgia to win and I'm glad they did.....still have to appreciate just how dang good Bama has been over the years! Georgia looked about as good this year as you could hope for and it almost wasn't enough to knock off Alabama....but, they were just good enough to do it.